Reimon
レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, episode 21 of Mebius touched briefly on it.
I knew it.:thumbs:
Yeah, episode 21 of Mebius touched briefly on it.
I briefly saw Max on the fight in Planet Ultra.
But what I'm confused is, why is Ultraman Max here? He is not one of the Ultra Brothers along this timeline, right? I can understand why Dyna is here (AFAIK, he was stuck on the black hole) but not Max.
If I had to describe this movie in a word: "Disappointing".
It's pretty looking and the action scenes are well done, but it feels like TOO much emphasis was put on the action to the detriment of everything else.
You're not really given any reason to care about the new space patrol group or anyone else, especially Ultraman Zero, who's more of a collection of Cliff Notes than an actual character. It also makes the Ultra Race look like a bunch of dicks with an element of both Belial's and Zero's back stories and the differences in how it's resolved in their individual cases.
Plus... wasn't Nexus and Tiga supposed to show up in this thing? I remember some promo material for this where they were featured. And either one of them sure as hell would have been preferable to freakin' Dyna of all people.
It's ultimately on the same level of All Riders VS Dai-Shocker... which is a LOT fainter praise than that level should be.
Thumbs up.
Now get Atsuko Tanaka in as Berial's wife for the 3rd!
I too have to admit that Dyna did look out of place with the M78 Ultramen, but it's understandable since he's stuck in the main universe.
I too have to admit that Dyna did look out of place with the M78 Ultramen, but it's understandable since he's stuck in the main universe.