Medicos Super Action Statue Dio Brando and The World

From what I've heard about the Dio figure, he has some issues with trying to pull off a lot of his signature poses. I've heard nothing about The World, though.
 
Dude medicoms are so expensive it is unbelievable and in all honesty the super action statues are so much better. I have Magician's red and Abdul and they are so awesome. So screw medicom and get za worldu and dio on super action statue
 
Dude medicoms are so expensive it is unbelievable and in all honesty the super action statues are so much better. I have Magician's red and Abdul and they are so awesome. So screw medicom and get za worldu and dio on super action statue

thanks, how tall are they?
do you have a link where to get them?
 


And you can get them at any import store. HLJ, Amiami, Otacute, etc.
The World will probably be difficult to find but they have a recolor coming out soon. Not sure if you're a fan of the Anime or Manga though.
 
I'm fan of both anime and manga...mostly DIO

and as for RAH. I would love one but aren't they 12 inch figures? I'm not really into collecting tall figures

and as for size...I guess 5 inches right?
 
Yeah, RAH is 12 inches.
Not sure what that next comment is about but the Medicos figures are 5-6 inches. In line with most figure lines.

The reason I asked if you were a fan of the Anime or Manga is because the 2nd The World is not in the Anime colors.

 
is that a Jacket Less Dio??? when is that coming out?

as for the colors in THE WORLD

the only thing that I don't like is the purple hearts...Dio has them Green.

besides that...love getting one
 
Yeah, that's jacket-less Dio and it also comes with the WWWRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY accessory. It's still TBA but The World 2nd comes out in April. Dio 2nd will probably come out a month or two after it.

 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…