Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since power rangers samurai is split into two seasons samurai (regular) and super samurai,that isn't so bad because they have their source material split into two (comedy drum beat):sweat:,But according to jefusion [[http://www.jefusion.com/2012/07/gokaiger-is-power-rangers-super.html]] after receiving some answers from the San Diego Comic-Con panel,This is a limit A SUPER DUPER LIMIT!:mad:,By the fall of 2013 the production team will probably change the goseiger suit theme to the gokaiger suit theme!,(i mean having a dairanger white ranger thing in MMPR second season is harmless,Especially kakuranger as alien rangers is almost harmless!,including the zeo-space theme part thats harmless because its part of an ongoing storyline),
But using gokaiger as second half of megaforce as SUPER MEGAFORCE THIS IS GOING TOO FAR! AND IS CONSIDERED AN ABSOLUTE LIMIT!,Because gokaiger is the anniversary part of super sentai because its powers and mecha range from the previous sentai seasons from the 70s,

I mean they should have use some golden metal chested goseigers as the second half of power rangers "super megaforce" with a gokaisilver counterpart. i think :disappoin
and also should have go-buster for the 2014 season instead.
I mean we should have had gokaiger as the only sentai season that is not adapted for power ranger, I mean its kind of a mixed reaction i think.

So if anyone like this thing just accept it anyway,But if anyone wants to take action and hear my words then do it NOW! anyway,
All we have to do is write some letters to saban not to use gokaiger in fall 2013 or as a 2014 season and even use a petition as well and also ask them to do filming locations in canada instead we had enough of New zealand anyway so what do you say?

FOR THE THOUSANDTH FUCKING TIME, GOKAIGER WAS NOT CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND PART OF POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE! READ NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A STUPID AS HELL THREAD!

So far I am seeing something like this. Fury Diamond makes a confirmation that has Gokaiger and the second part of Megaforce in it. Then the fanbase jumps into conclusion that the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce will be Gokaiger. The funny thing is that Gokaiger suits were never confirmed to be used in the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce. Hell, even Fury Diamond makes that statement. So far we're getting Gokaiger content in it. This does not mean the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce will be Gokaiger. He even feels that the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce will still be using Goseiger.

Can a moderator or an administrator please lock this thread. This thread is something that could of been discussed in the Power Rangers Megaforce Discussion.

FOR THE THOUSANDTH FUCKING TIME, GOKAIGER WAS NOT CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND PART OF POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE! READ NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A STUPID AS HELL THREAD!

So far I am seeing something like this. Fury Diamond makes a confirmation that has Gokaiger and the second part of Megaforce in it. Then the fanbase jumps into conclusion that the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce will be Gokaiger. The funny thing is that Gokaiger suits were never confirmed to be used in the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce. Hell, even Fury Diamond makes that statement. So far we're getting Gokaiger content in it. This does not mean the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce will be Gokaiger. He even feels that the second part of Power Rangers Megaforce will still be using Goseiger.

Can a moderator or an administrator please lock this thread. This thread is something that could of been discussed in the Power Rangers Megaforce Discussion.

Okay put it in megaforce discussion thread then and by the way read this before you lock it or ask gekidan to update it before it shocks more of the fans who read it :http://www.jefusion.com/2012/07/gokaiger-is-power-rangers-super.html :redface2:

Banned
Until I hear first hand confirmation, I don't believe any of the crap that comes from jefusion. It's a joke of a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.