For me it is fun but only in small tiny amounts...like when I socked that raving idiot Manuel on Eden Prime, cos y'know, he was asking for it.:p

I'm already looking forward to the sequel though even if it's a long way away. Interesting to see how they incorporate your Shepard's saved details into the next game plus I would really like to see Garrus the Spectre; I think the guy deserves it. Maybe Bioware could pull a Halo 2 and have us play as both Shepard & Garrus?

No no no, pulling a Halo 2 means we'd have to play as Saren >_> But he's dead, so...

I wouldn't mind playing as Garrus, and he's one of my favorite characters in the game, but he's on the same level as Tali, Wrex, Kaidan, and the rest of the crew. I'm not sure why he should get special treatment.

Although giving each member of your crew a rewarding ending wouldn't hurt. Williams gets promoted despite her family background, Tali finds her special thingy for her pilgrimage, Wrex (depending if you let him live) brings the Genophage to an end, Garrus goes up to Spectre ranks, Kaidan (if you let him live) finds and marries that one chick he told you about, and T'Soni does... something.

*shuts up goes back to playing*

I beat the game. I'm happy.

I wound up not doing any romance storyline. I also let Ashley get nuked. I hated that I failed to talk Wrex down, because he was my real enforcer party member.

Kaidan was my constant party member throughout the game. His biotics came in handy more than once, and once I added the Matriach's daughter to the shore party, the biotics alone helped out my soldier in a big way.