Words words words
This is my one and only post in this thread, I can't play for another six days :disappoin

I am the law
I heard that at the very ending you find that it was all anough simulation of Stewie's!

Okay, where the **** is that last bomb? I've done this fight like 9 times now...:redface2:

Okay, where the **** is that last bomb? I've done this fight like 9 times now...:redface2:

If you're referring to the first mission, the last bomb is NEAR the stirs leading to the second part fo the battle (with the beacon) keep going and its hidden behind a turn in the wall.

Heh.. I found it. Actually, it looks like I kept running past it all this time. The one I was missing was just before that walkway. Heh...:sweat:

Wow, well at least now that probably will NEVER happen again. :thumbs:

It's Judgement Time!
just beat the game. Love the climactic ending and the credits song is epic. Saren was a great foe. I just love the story telling. Maybe BioWare needs to just **** video games and just write TV series for Sci-Fi channel or something lol. Cause they would kick ass in that department.

Anyway, I was mostly renegade. When I play these types of games, Im generally evil but with a good side. It really just depends on my mood and who I like and dont like. Like at the very end; I had the council killed. Hated the bastards. I had a moment where I thought of saving them. But would they evil appreciate it? Perhaps the female would but not enough to risk my men. So I let them die. That left an evil bigger decision at the end. Apparently with no council, Humanity has a chance to take over and rule the council. With only humans as the leaders. I had a hard time with that. My sheperd wasnt a man who wanted human dominance but he sided with what was best. No political bickering, just action.

Anywho. This game was short as hell but it's definitely worth a couple more play throughs just to try out scenarios in a different way. Might try going full Renegade next to indulge myself. Then go full paragon.

I loved being a Vanguard. In the end, I was the ultimate bad ass. I blasted holes in everything with my shotgun; If the Geth got too close I used "throw" and tossed their asses. If there were too many I would use "lift" and fling a group of them into the air. My shields down? Replenish shields and cast Barrier to fortify myself. What's this? My guys are dead? (which didnt happen often.) Cast Unity! Booya, back up. There's a big guy who wont go down? Throw his ass to the ground, cast Carnage, and unleash hell. So all that didnt work and I still need more?! Adrenaline Rush! All my abilities and back up and able to be used again. No waiting for a cool down.

I was unstoppable at the end of the game. I destroyed the Geth with a vengeance. I'm glad I ultimately stuck with a moderately challenging class. Once I got the hang of casting my abilities I was a god.

Edit: BTW

Which romance did you guys go for? I was tempted to do the alien chick but she was too easy. She's all over you with no effort at all. I was like "**** that hussie!". I went with Ashley. I liked her spunk. That was a pretty steamy sex scene too. I didnt expect that much.

Last edited:
Words words words
I went for Liara, because ME is really the only game I can think of where you get to do it with a humanoid alien, so what the hell?

I was an Infiltrator, but I didn't use the tech powers as much as I thought. I actually ended up using Liara and Wrex's biotics more often. That, and a nice pistol plus Marksman made me a walking tank.

I didn't save the council at the end, but not out of hate or spite, I was actually a very Paragon character. I did it because I honestly thought that Humanity needed to be a big part of Sovereign's destruction. I chose Anderson to take over because he's the man :buttrock:

What happened with Saren at the end for you? I used Charm on him and he shot himself, I'm wondering if I would have fought him otherwise. This is before he mutated and became totally machine.

As soon as Garrus shot Saren to make sure he was dead I knew he should have cut his head off too..