It's Judgement Time!
What happened with Saren at the end for you? I used Charm on him and he shot himself, I'm wondering if I would have fought him otherwise. This is before he mutated and became totally machine.

you can fight him if you dont use charm or intimidate. But if you use either one, he shoots himself. Which I thught was a powerful and poetic ending for a great villain.

I was a Solider.

If I needed tech or biotic I used I used Liara or Talia.

At the end, I saw that there were options to talk Saren down, and although I thought I had my **** maxed out with Charm and Intimdate, I didn't have those options.

Threw down with Saren and then his machine form.

I saved the Consil, and they asked who I thought should step up to the counsil and stand beside them. As a Solider... I felt it wasn't my place to say and figured I'd leave it up to a democratic system to choose... although I was this close to picking Anderson.

And like everyone, first time through I picked Liara for my love interest. Second time through.... I'll do Ashley. :)

It's Judgement Time!
Ashley was just cute and hot I thought. On my second playthrough as a Female sheperd, I picked Liara. (Cause Im a LEZZY DAMMIT!) I was playing Kaidan and Liara. They both confronted my Female shep and were like "which one of us do you want, you have to choose" and I said "cant I just have you both?" lol! Kaidan got pissed off at that. Then I cruely let Kaidan die on Virmire.

Speaking of Virmire, how did you guys handle the Wrex situation on the first play through?

I was really stunned at first. It came out of no where and I couldnt make a decision for the longest time. I was too afraid to use intimidate or say anything else because I didnt want to kill Wrex on my first guy. On my Fem Shep, Ashley killed Wrex. Fem Shep was really surprised and pissed.

I have to say, the second play through felt like a new adventure. It didnt feel like I was playing the same character and going through the same motions. There were nice little story differences and it made it feel unique.

Words words words
Holy ****! I didn't know Wrex could actually die on Virmire, losing two party members within a couple of hours is pretty heavy. I just talked him out of it.

My top priority for leveling was charm and intimidate, because I care a lot more about the character development and dialog than the shooting.

It's Judgement Time!
yeah actually: In case you do or dont want to know more

[hide]
If you use charm or intimidate you save Wrex. But if no there's a few different ways he dies. One way is that you can have Ashley kill him intentionally. (you give her a signal). When I did that, Wrex said "you *****..." before getting shot. (I saved just before and reloaded all the different scenarios of that scene; On the second play through)

If you keep trying to save him Ashley kills him without your consent. Leaving you with a few choices of dialog. One of them being "What the hell?!" (which is what I went with for Fem Shep)

Or you can shoot Wrex yourself.
[/hide]

First time I played the game, I hadnt saved before the Wrex scenario so I was just stumped for the longest time on what to do. Didnt know if Intimidate would get him killed because I didnt want to kill him

So this is how my ending went.

I banged Ashley Williams. Hot.

I didn't choose Liara, dunno why. I'm not into interspecies erotica.

I brought her (Ashley) and Garrus along. They seem like the most balanced to me, IMO. We're all combat, Garrus is the tech guy, and I'm the biotics guy, and Ashley looks pretty. For a CGI animation.

Anywho, when I encountered Saren in Citadel Tower... I used charm and he killed himself.

How climactic.

I then ordered... for some reason... for everyone to save themselves and wait for Sovereign. BYE BYE COUNCIL, YOU BITCHES. Maybe in my second playthrough I'll save you. Maybe.

...shoulda made me a Spectre the minute I stepped into Citadel, dammit...

Anyway, Sovereign possessed Saren anyway, Saren became like one of those crazy-ass Geth jumpers, and boss fight blah blah blah I win the end. Took me like four tries, but that's 'cause he shoots balls of light that take out 90% of your health after one hit. Sick bastard.

So, it wasn't as climactic as people said it was, but I guess that's 'cause I had Saren kill himself instead of me fighting him. So... yeah, I guess the game throws a surprise at everyone.

I picked Keith David for the Citadel council. His voice, like Morgan Freeman, can intimidate anyone. For shizzle.

EDIT: Regarding the post above me, I saved Wrex using Charm. I got a nice little achivement from that. Hehe.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
yeah. I dont know, it depends on your likes and tastes. But I thought the way Saren shot himself was a poetic ending for a character like that. I absolutely loved the battle/encounter at Virmire with Saren. I was hard pressed against him.

Though funny thing is, by the end of my first game I was mostly an asshole renegade who killed the council, right? So when the artifact crashes into the chambers and "kills" sheperd, I really couldnt get into it. Because I could so see my men saying "well.. I really wont miss him that much". Renegade option has you doing some really asshole-ish things.

I know its just a video game, but I don't have the heart to be an asshole to anyone.

When I feel like going for the Renegade achievement, I'll have to create a new character. I just don't want to see myself treating others like ****. LOL