Marvel plans to kill a character every quarter, seriously...

Blue Saint

Member
Bleeding Cool article

I have to say David Gabriel sucks at his job since every time he speaks I am less inclined to buy Marvel's titles... I don't even know what to say about this, but these shortsighted cheap money grabs need to stop... These just hurt the market...
 
Is anyone NOT completely jaded and cynical about character death in DC and Marvel comics? Honestly I don't understand why these stints even work anymore! Heck I'm surprised the characters themselves don't just yawn in the front of death!

The DC/Marvel bi-poly is just rotting to death and dragging the whole concept of american comic books with it. Augh.
 
From the ComicsPro retailer summit, David Gabriel, Senior Vice President of Sales at Marvel Comics has announced that as a result of the Fantastic Four sales and media coverage, Marvel are going to kill a main character every quarter.
It's all the fans fault for buying the comic.


Pirating FTW!
 
They could reboot Spider-man every quarter and just keep killing Gwen Stacy over and over.

Oh wait... they already reboot every quarter --
 
I've got a better idea:

Marvel should just kill the entire Marvel Universe as we know it, consume it in a super black hole, with nothing left... and then, in a supernova, a new universe will be born. A new universe with new heroes for a new generation. The old universe will be history.

Sales will go through the roof! :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top