Man Robs $1 From Bank So He Could See a Doctor

If this idiot ends up in jail for only $1 JUST TO RECEIVE MEDICAL ATTENTION, I'm pretty damn sure his "jail mates" will have something to say to him about that (he better not drop the soap b/c he'll be getting some hardcore from eveyrone :laugh: )

Judging by his looks, I doubt anyone would try to rear-end him... He pretty much got it covered... :rimshot:
 
Judging by his looks, I doubt anyone would try to rear-end him... He pretty much got it covered... :rimshot:

Well played.............it still ain't saving him from getting an ass-beating on the first day of entering a jail cell :169:
 
Just because he looks rough dont mean anything to inmates. Remember its been a long time and well he has semi long hair. Just saying.,
 
Why do you assume he'll be the one getting raped?

If the man is dedicated enough to go to jail for just one dollar stolen I highly doubt it's HIM that needs to fear.
 
^ Because he wanted to go to jail on purpose... So I doubt it's just medical care he's really seeking...

Why do you assume he'll be the one getting raped?

If the man is dedicated enough to go to jail for just one dollar stolen I highly doubt it's HIM that needs to fear.

Yeah, he pretty much waited for the cops to come... LIKE A BOSS...

So no wonder he yielded a son like Bolt.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top