boogie woogie feng shui
Premiere or Final Cut but either of those are going to cost you upwards of $400 unless you (illegally!) download a version that's inevitably full of bugs. You'll need After Effects too.

http://www.ehow.com/buy_486_foam-rubber.html

And for the love of Bob Saget don't use wood.

Kabuto of Kamen Rider Lineage
Were going to have to use wood for weapons, unless the plastic works above averge.

And I only need FX for the Henshin's ( like the little hexagon's when a kabuto rider henshins) and little lightning for rider kicks and such.

Ill check out that website right now, thanks Bolt!

Again thanks for the help,
Blaze

UPDATE/EDIT: My Friend and Co-Star/Director is saying it would be easier to make two seperate costume's, one for Masked form and one for Rider Form. Would that be easier? Or would it be easier to just make the armor attachable to a Rider Form suit with removable horn?

Last edited:
Kabuto of Kamen Rider Lineage
Ok, now another question from the same friend as before. If Kabuto does get the Perfect Zecter sometime in the series, should I just use the toy? Or make a plastic/wooden prop that's the same size as the show?

Thanks,
Blaze

(And sorry Bolt, that site did nothing for me ^_^;)

boogie woogie feng shui
That's okay, I just did a search for "Foam Rubber" and saw a link that was all "HOW TO BUY FOME RUBBUR!!!1!.com" so I thought that might be helpful.