Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Jul 8, 2009 #11 I used the Hibiki scheme because it's a dark red and purple scheme. But when I logged out last night, I saw the new banners. I squealed. I saw the band banner today, and I was like, "Hell yeah!"
I used the Hibiki scheme because it's a dark red and purple scheme. But when I logged out last night, I saw the new banners. I squealed. I saw the band banner today, and I was like, "Hell yeah!"
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Jul 8, 2009 #13 Kudos to Dami-chan and Dan-kun. It's absolutely awesome. Especially love the one with Soul Eater in it! ^_^
Kudos to Dami-chan and Dan-kun. It's absolutely awesome. Especially love the one with Soul Eater in it! ^_^
Punk #MissionMiami Jul 8, 2009 #14 Wow, I can't believe I missed it all this time. They all look badass, I'm digging the Kamen Rider one.
Wow, I can't believe I missed it all this time. They all look badass, I'm digging the Kamen Rider one.
S scikaiju Guest Jul 8, 2009 #15 Didn't even notice them until I say this thread, very cool stuff guys
Bad Wolf Skreeong! Jul 8, 2009 #17 i propose you add this little fella [HIDE] alternate-zer0 said: Click to expand... [/HIDE] either way the banners look awesome.
i propose you add this little fella [HIDE] alternate-zer0 said: Click to expand... [/HIDE] either way the banners look awesome.
Chronotia Archzenom Member Jul 8, 2009 #18 Kivat said: chrono...kamen rider forum? bitch you better change that. :laugh: All Toku fool. lol btw chrono...I am pulling your leg, as some people say. Joking with you. Click to expand... OKAY!.
Kivat said: chrono...kamen rider forum? bitch you better change that. :laugh: All Toku fool. lol btw chrono...I am pulling your leg, as some people say. Joking with you. Click to expand... OKAY!.
Barashin Lurker Jul 8, 2009 #19 Pretty dope banners! Especially the ones where they're rocken out!:castlerock: Bad Wolf said: i propose you add this little fella [HIDE] [/HIDE] either way the banners look awesome. Click to expand... Oh **** yeah dude! That guy needs to go up there! Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
Pretty dope banners! Especially the ones where they're rocken out!:castlerock: Bad Wolf said: i propose you add this little fella [HIDE] [/HIDE] either way the banners look awesome. Click to expand... Oh **** yeah dude! That guy needs to go up there!
Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 9, 2009 #20 The only banner that works for me is the KRDK one... why?.