Just an Internet User Passing Thru
As the thread title states, that is what I've been observing these last 48 hours.

I know Mike mentioned before when this happened a couple of weeks ago that the "long loading time" of the forums is usually caused by him or someone else doing some design work on the forums itself, but now I'm not so sure.

Basically every time I try to open the forums or even click on one of the threads in the forums, it will usually take me at least a good 2-4 minutes before the page I want to go to will actually be fully load.

Granted, I did clean out the cookies from this site to experiment if it was a bad cookie issue, but EVEN THEN the problem still isn't going away.

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but it could be just me. (FYI I'm browsing this forum on Firefox, but this problem has occurred as well when browsing on IE)

Fangtaku
I've been getting a lot of "cannot find server" errors, and having to refresh to get the page to load. (Firefox 13 is my browser)

HJU is actually one of the faster-loading forums for me, and I have at least 5 forums.

I've had no problems today...

Actually as of 2 hours ago, the problems have pretty much stopped...........so I can see why you posted that Keith :eyebrow:

And I see Dessa was having the same issues too

Our ad provider was down and it was affecting our sites.

*When i say Our i mean mine and Keith's since we have the same ad provider.

Our ad provider was down and it was affecting our sites.

*When i say Our i mean mine and Keith's since we have the same ad provider.

Got'cha.......well, my conclusion and resolve has now been met over this.

Thanks Big Mike :thumbs:

Aronbafon
I don't see a reason to make a new topic for something there's already one (albeit old) on the front page here.

I've been experiencing some slower loading here on HJU recently, where as other sites load at my regular speed. So I'm not sure if it's just my internet having something against HJU or if anyone else is experiencing it?

Actually, now it's happening to me in the same fashion as Andy.................coincidentally, this is also my thread that I started up a year ago LOL