Life extension: How close are we to living longer than 122?

Administrator
Staff member
Life extension is a technology desired by many people because a lot of us are afraid to die. The oldest person documented to live is Jeanne Calment, She died at the age 122. There is also Francisca Lozano who claimed to be 124 before she died but she lost her birth certificate during World War II.
Fighting aging has been a long fantasy of humanity. I know fictional films like Age of Adelaide portrayed a long life as something miserable because your loved ones will pass away but it could be a different story if you are not alone. Scientists are still figuring out how to extend not only our lifespan but also our health span.  No one wanted to live for 150 years if you will be a bedridden vegetable.
Life Extension and Age reversal fantasy was fulfilled on this old public domain animated short...

Continue reading...

Love Me!
If there is a technology where my Age is 88, but my appearance and stamina is for an 18-year-old, sign me up! I am not a Vegan, so I am willing to sacrifice the life of a pig if it means I will live longer. Call me selfish if you want, but I want to live longer than possible! There are so many things that I want to do with my life. I want to travel the world, finish three college courses and learn languages. I want to be a spectator of history and tell future generations how it happened. Last but not least, I want to stay hot forever! People who say beauty is skin deep are fooling themselves.

Sad News but the Man who got Pig Heart passed away last Tuesday because of unknown reasons. His death is not vain because it could lead to more lives being saved in the future.

Elon Musk is working on a Technology to make Digital Immortality Possible. If I can upload my consciousness in a Cloud, I will be willing to sell my body for science.

Kamen Rider
I want to live forever! I won't mind returning as a robot. I can live in Mars and terraform it for Humans.

Ally of Justice~!
I am not sure about mind upload because that is just a copy of me and not me. I like to be a Cyborg.

My family have history of diabetes so I am saving up for a pancreatic transplant when the time comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
British Columbia Made
Scientists recently succeeded in reviving the organs of a dead pig, but the animal's brain death persisted.
Death will no longer exist if scientists are successful in reviving the brain.