Lindsay Lohan signed a two picture deal with Netflix

Super Moderator
Lindsay Lohan was one of the biggest stars during the late 90s and early 2000s. Everyone thought her rise would be smooth sailing to the top, but her personal life takes a toll on her career. As a child star, America fell in love with Parent Trap. Then as a teenager, she became the it-girl because of Mean Girls. Mean Girls was so prominent that it got remade on Broadway and its lines became popular memes. Lindsay Lohan is now wiser and more experienced, so her sobriety makes a comeback all but inevitable. She could have a renaissance like how John Wick saves Keanu’s career.

Netflix announced that they signed Lindsay Lohan a two picture deal.

The world first fell in love with Lindsay Lohan when she played a set of twins — and Netflix is once again giving the world twice the Lindsay to love through a creative partnership that will see her star in two new films...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I use to have a Crush on her until she decided to have unnecessary plastic surgeries. To be fair with her she doesn't have any controversy in the recent years. I hope she can fix her life and career just like Macaulay Culkin.

Love Me!
Confessions of a Broken Heart is my favorite song! Glad that she got this acting break because she deserves a second chance. They should make a may-december affair drama and pair her up with Noah Centineo.

I would like to see her do an action or a horror. She did a lot of rom-com and drama throughout her career.