Falling for Christmas, the first of Lindsay Lohan’s 3 picture deal with Netflix

Start a fire
I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait to see Lindsay in another movie! I have faith that she will excel even if the film is just some random Hallmark Christmas movie. I adored her in many different films, including Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, and many more! She came back to her career, the one she had worked so hard to establish, just as she had promised. That which she has designated as the legacy she seeks to leave behind. I hope she finds success in Hollywood again.

From what I can tell, this movie is absolute garbage. rubbish aimed at cashing in on the misery of real people who waste their time worrying about things that don't exist, like people who live fictitious lives or don't exist.

Serving Lewks
Leave it alone if you have anything nice to say, because no one else gives a hoot about what you think.

Lindsey's return to the big screen is exciting news. I hope everything is okay with her. After filing a missing person report, authorities would have found her quickly if her boyfriend had told them she was still alive. The only way no one would have been able to identify her after a few days is if her boyfriend didn't talk about the accident. She may have gotten distracted and gone wandering off for no good reason. If your partner does this, it's time to dump him for a regular working class dude.

Another romance movie where the disposable love interest is the Asian guy.:rolleyes:

and he is the more handsome guy too.
----
I remember Lindsey Lohan Converted to Islam when she is in Dubai. its weird she is doing a Christmas movie.

M

Mikelo

I wouldn't have rooted for this movie if not for the trailer. I can't miss this epic comeback of Lilo.

She should fire who ever recommend that she must have plastic surgery. I didn't recognize her and it made her look older.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
OH joy!! Just what I wanted for Christmas. A Lindsey Lohan movie. (NOT!)

Do you get the impression I'm not a LL fan. I'm not!

M

Mikelo

She should fire who ever recommend that she must have plastic surgery. I didn't recognize her and it made her look older.
One mistake most celebrities makes... On the second thought,Maybe she had some issues with her face.