Falling for Christmas, the first of Lindsay Lohan’s 3 picture deal with Netflix

Staff member
Falling for Christmas is Lindsay Lohan’s comeback movie. Lohan was the most quintessential child-star during the 90s and the Teen Queen of the early 2000s. After all the hurdles she has faced in her life, I am rooting for her to succeed. She signed a three-picture deal with Netflix and this Christmas romcom is the beginning of her Renaissance on Netflix.
It is a smart decision for Lilo to start her comeback with a Christmas movie because  it gave Vanessa Hudgens a successful trilogy.
Netflix has recently removed Mean Girls from its catalog, so Falling for Christmas can compensate for that lost.
It appeared as though her role was modeled after Paris Hilton’s, although one that was more realistic and approachable.
Falling for Christmas trailer

Sierra Belmont (Lindsay Lohan) and her boyfriend Tad...

Continue reading...

"So Fetch!"
This is so Fetch! The truth is that I can't stop crying. I was under the impression that we would never see Lindsay ever again, so this comes as a very pleasant surprise. I couldn't be happier for her, and I couldn't be happier for us either. It wasn't until I watched this trailer that I realized how much I really missed Lindsay. When she stars in films like this, she is undeniably at the top of her game. Because she is such a fantastic actress, I really hope that she gets more acting roles in the future.

adventure flute vase
She is greatly missed by me. With her, we're transported back to the classic era of teen cinema. She's so sincere that she greets the viewers and encourages them to view the trailer. I hope she does well on her comeback. That's right, Lindsay Lohan has made a comeback. It didn't matter what was going on in her life, she was always a talented performer. Count on me to tune in. I'm hoping this is the first of many acting gigs for you.

exuberant
I remember Lindsey the most for her DUIs, alcohol and drug scandals. She seemed to be sober now but now she is stuck with Christmas movies. Actors resort to Christmas movies when no one is hiring them anymore.

I found a nice easter egg. The Trailer of Falling for Christmas use the song "Jingle Bell" rock. Lindsay Lohan's biggest movie is mean girls. She sang Jingle Bell Rock in Mean Girls.

San diego web design
Oh Lindsay have her natural red hair again. She has been blonde for a long time the last time I saw her on screen.

Please do not Ban Me
Guys, In Parent Trap, Anyone here who knows what happened to her sister. Apparently, following that film, I never saw her again?

British Columbia Made
This Brings to mind the Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell film Overboard from 1987. Like that film, I believe this one will stand the test of time. It has the mood of a Christmas film without being too saccharine. Lindsay, meantime, is looking absolutely stunning. It's great to see her get back up and running, because she really nailed this film.

This is your end spammer
Lindsay should stop relying so heavily on Botox, fillers, and other cosmetic enhancements. Actually, she's starting to resemble one of the plastics. She's only 36, yet she's already had tasks completed that she didn't require! True beauty comes with age, not a weird appearance. The operations actually made her look older.