Legion of Super Heroes - Season 2 Discussion Thread

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.


​


So, has anyone seen the new preview of the new season? Personally, I think the Clone Superman looks badass. I'm so excited to see how he is doing.

I'm looking forward to see the new season next Saturday.
 
The Man From The Edge of Tomorrow, Part 1

Wow... amazing premiere. I'm loving the clone Superman so far. Superman X is pretty interesting.

Imperiex is pretty cool tho.

I liked the new opening. Loved to see two Supermen together.

Looking forward to see new episode next Saturday.
 
So, no one else don't like that show? Looks like I'm only the one who enjoy it a lot.

Part 2 was pretty good. It was really nice to see the original Superman again. Superman was pretty mature, unlikely Superboy in season 1. I loved the reference about Batman, and loved to see TWO SUPERMEN in action! I have to say this season is gonna be good.
 
yeah, it's official; superman x pretty much kicks ass with his renegade attitude and his invulnerablility to kryptonite, not to mention being able to encase people in it.

and i'm glad to to see the old team back, especially lightning lad all jocked out, my man timberwolf and finally being able to see the appearance of chameleon boy.

hope this season rocks too!

(also, i wonder when superman will leave and supergirl will show up to take his place.)
 
I missed the premiere because of my STUPID local Fox decided to air INFORMERCIALS instead of the SCHEDULED KidsWB block of programming ><

IT WAS ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR GAWD SAKE! THE DAY BEFORE!

My local Fox affiliate airs the KidsWB block as 5 1 hour blocks during weekday mornings. I missed the ENTIRETY ('cept for the Tom and Jerry Tales one hour block but I hate that show) of last week either because I didn't set my VCR or because of those stupid infomercial suddenly taking the show's place!

Pisses me off. I wanted to watch The Batman, Legion and Shaggy and Scooby Doo get a Clue!!
 
did you see how everyone squealed when superman came back, namely phantom girl and brainiac 5?

1191359937012.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top