KyuKyu Sentai GoGo V - Talk Up!

hi, i've been wanting to watch gogoV so badly, but i couldn't find any sub for it.. does anyone know where i can find a complete subbed series for it? it would be preferred to be in english subs, but chinese also can if there is no english subs..anyone can help me? thanks a lot..
 
hi, i've been wanting to watch gogoV so badly, but i couldn't find any sub for it.. does anyone know where i can find a complete subbed series for it? it would be preferred to be in english subs, but chinese also can if there is no english subs..anyone can help me? thanks a lot..

Well, I am guessing that no one has actually started on subbing GoG-V just yet. Probably because of budget cuts, and the slow progress of the Economy's recovery.

That's why we haven't seen any fansubbed episode of Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGo-V as of yet.

But, I did checked out Skewed Studios, the fansub studios that are currently subbing Gaoranger, Hurricaneger, and Abaranger, and they did added GoGo-V as one of their future projects along with Flashman (with dual audio [English Dub and Japanese audio]), and Timeranger.

So, You probably might wanna stick the RAW episodes before anyone decided to sub them.

That's all I can do for you, and I hope it helps.
 
Well, I am guessing that no one has actually started on subbing GoG-V just yet. Probably because of budget cuts, and the slow progress of the Economy's recovery.

That's why we haven't seen any fansubbed episode of Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGo-V as of yet.

But, I did checked out Skewed Studios, the fansub studios that are currently subbing Gaoranger, Hurricaneger, and Abaranger, and they did added GoGo-V as one of their future projects along with Flashman (with dual audio [English Dub and Japanese audio]), and Timeranger.

So, You probably might wanna stick the RAW episodes before anyone decided to sub them.

That's all I can do for you, and I hope it helps.

Groups that are doing lots of shows at once that haven't finished them, and then add new shows.. Well good luck ever seeing GogoV subbed.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top