Kura
(っ・ω・)っ
Edit: I've decided to challenge myself for practice soo.. give me reference for what you'd like me to speedpaint and I'll do my best to produce a picture~ (First come first serve~ Limit is three requests at one time (from different people), though and ONE request per person. @@; I don't wanna get flooded with requests.) Thanks!
Alright.. soo.. I'm a bit new here.. and I don't have much Kamen Rider fanart.. but I did do one portrait of Kiba Yuji a while ago.. soo.. I might as well post it here. (It's pencil crayons)

I've been trying to practice my photoshop, too.. and so here's my first (and sadly, only) mech speedpaint.. (Though.. it's not really a speedpaint because I worked on it for about 6 hours.. but hopefully I'll get quicker.) I never finished, it, though. It's supposed to be bumblebee~

Here's a bigger version with more detail:
http://IchigoKura.deviantart.com/art/Bumblebee-WIP2-68785888 (Just click the image to fullview it)
Alright.. soo.. I'm a bit new here.. and I don't have much Kamen Rider fanart.. but I did do one portrait of Kiba Yuji a while ago.. soo.. I might as well post it here. (It's pencil crayons)

I've been trying to practice my photoshop, too.. and so here's my first (and sadly, only) mech speedpaint.. (Though.. it's not really a speedpaint because I worked on it for about 6 hours.. but hopefully I'll get quicker.) I never finished, it, though. It's supposed to be bumblebee~

Here's a bigger version with more detail:
http://IchigoKura.deviantart.com/art/Bumblebee-WIP2-68785888 (Just click the image to fullview it)
Last edited: