KR Dragon Knight: The Lady of the Knights

Keith Justice

New Member
Happy Valentine’s Day, heroes of justice! I give you the absolutely gorgious, Kandis Erickson who plays the photographer, Maya, who ends up at the wrong place at the wrong time; but couldn’t have ended up any other place better for her soon to be fans.

When I asked Steve, “So… any chance of her donning a Kamen Rider suit,†he answered… “As for Kandis becoming a Rider, I guess you can say there is a possibility that can happen, but it’s not official…â€

Keep your fingers crossed, and we just might get our first Female Rider here in America!

Enough talk. I give to you… Maya.

[More....]
 
SWEET CHRISTMAS! Thats one of the hottest ladies I've ever seen in a project like this. If she's got the talent to match then I KNOW I'm watching this!!!!
 
It all depends if their using movie footage, However, I'm saying Raia since he has been with Ryuki and Knight more.......and he's pink.
 
Well Steve might just do that for us, ya never know...maybe they could squeeze it out of the budget. :P

Also...Kandis. O_O WOWZA
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top