(KR:Decade) Kadoya Tsukasa is an evil character: A character analysis

Ah? I wasn't addressing you with that. I got what you were saying, it sounds cool. :)

Thanks! Right now, I am done with Amazon and will sit-in to All Riders vs. Dai Shocker DC. The only good that is added in the DC was more BLACK and those pre-fight title cards. :laugh:
 
I don't think Tsukasa is evil. He has no story.

Did you not watch All Riders vs. DaiShocker?. Tsukasa was evil, returned to being evil and was banished from DaiShocker.

Did you not watch Rider War 2010?. Tsukasa turned evil for himself this time around after all of the Riders turned on him at the end of the series finale episodes.

Tsukasa is evil.
 
The journey itself was his story, Originally Tsukasa wasn't suppose to return when he did his mission. But the friendships he made with the AR Riders & others is what brought him back.

Some people dislike Decade so much that they actually believe that the series itself had no story which is just idiocy.
 
So you're comparing one special with a whole show that has multiple movies and much more merchandise?

ZX had participations in multiple magazines and events more than one year before the special. Yes, it turned out to fall on its face and never get a tv show, but it was still a commemorative 10th Rider. Even today, ZX is the star of Kamen Rider Spirits, the most well known Kamen Rider manga aside from the original.

Also, I'm not comparing a special with the tv show, I'm comparing the concept of creating a commemorative Rider. You said that Showa didn't have anything like that, but it did.

Decade is in Chou Den-O too? I meant his movie and the two other ones with Begin's Night, which just happened to lead into another one of the movies.

Last Story, Begin's Night and Movie War are all just parts of Movie Wars 2010, which was released as a single movie, not 3 different ones.
 
Wasn't ZX always just meant to be a special and that was it?. I wouldn't call it a fail considering he does show up in everything involving Shouwa team ups.
 
Wasn't ZX always just meant to be a special and that was it?. I wouldn't call it a fail considering he does show up in everything involving Shouwa team ups.

He never receives any focus though. In the RX team-up, Super-1 overshadowed him, even though he wasn't the newest Rider anymore. And, yet again, ZX was pretty much ignored in All Riders, although one of the net videos briefly focused on him.

Sugata Shun was originally cast for the main role of "ZX", not "Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!!", so a tv show was intended at some point. I've seen a source for that before, I'll try to find it again.
 
So what I saw as evil tendencies, you all see as simply him at a breaking point?
I'm not sure I'm kosher with that. Considering that, in my opinion, anything that happened to him, he brought on himself by one action or another, I'm not really keen on that. What, during the main series, ever made him push past a breaking point? Yes, he would enter an AR, but the attacks usually wouldn't carry through the arc, much less any attack be something to go batshit over. They don't get really dead set on it until the very end, when he had already made it clear that he was the destroyer.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top