Kingdom Hearts - Talkback

Yeah, you have to fight that guy twice, but it isn't so tough the first time because you'll get a little help from someone. :laugh:

The second time, just stay off the acidic pool, and it's not too rough.
 
Allrighty then. Next stop...MONSTRO!

He's in the same place, right?

UPDATE:

Was the Hades Cup SUPPOSED to be that fucking easy? Secret Ending, here we come.
 
Last edited:
Just defeated Chain of Memories all the way through. I get the feeling that playing through Sora's story won't be too necassary to KH II, However I'm sure you won't have a Fracking clue whats going on if you didn't play through Riku's story. Plus Riku/Mickey story leads DIRECTLY into the start of KH II with the new character Roxas.
 
now if you chums will excuse me, I'm off to the regional Gamestop wharehouse to retrive several hundred copies of the game to distribute among our local store!

PEACE
 
I used Tinkerbell in a scuffle once and found her power seems to be that she can continually heal.

There any drawback to using her? Any weakness?
 
Mega Ranger said:
Just defeated Chain of Memories all the way through. I get the feeling that playing through Sora's story won't be too necassary to KH II, However I'm sure you won't have a Fracking clue whats going on if you didn't play through Riku's story. Plus Riku/Mickey story leads DIRECTLY into the start of KH II with the new character Roxas.

i'm on the last level, but no matter what i do i can't defeat Riku.:disappoin
how'd you do it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top