pictures of fish
I got it on launch after finding a spare 40. So yeah.

Soon, I'm gonna actually try finishing it. I'm too busy with other stuff though.

PARTY HARD
I like Aqua, but her voice sounds like she's bored or something. :laugh:

And Terra's was kinda meh, but near the end of his story he had an epic scream:thumbs:

Oh yeah, Japan's getting a Final Mix version of BBS. You can fight Monstro himself in Mirage Arena!

Have you heard Aqua's laugh in the beginning? I'm playing Terra's story, but she sounds like she's forcing it. Goddamn, I hate her voice actor....

Ah? But it's got English voices. So it won't get an American release?

Only two worlds into the plot and there are already some inconsistencies. Big surprise there.

I have to say though Critical mode is a *****.

Inconsistencies?....I think I know what you're getting at....it's probably one of those things that playing just one character wouldn't explain everything. They're going to make you play ALL of them...

anyone know a good place to train?

Mirage Arena is actually a fun place to train, and it's very straight forward.

Inconsistencies?....I think I know what you're getting at....it's probably one of those things that playing just one character wouldn't explain everything. They're going to make you play ALL of them...

It kinda has to do with that, it's just that there is no sense of time between the intertwining stories. Like in the beginning when Ventus runs away in the beginning and Aqua immediately follows, then in the first world its implied that Ventus was there for sometime even though Aqua immediately followed after Ventus. There's no real sense of time, for all we know the different points in the story for each character could be years apart.

.....I'm gonna find a birth by sleep timeline. Even I was confused about it. lol

Well I can get which events happened in what order, the problem is story doesn't create a sense of time to show how spaced apart the three storylines are.

PARTY HARD
Well I can get which events happened in what order, the problem is story doesn't create a sense of time to show how spaced apart the three storylines are.

I can say the same for Kingdom Hearts II. You finish a world for the first time, go around, and then you come back, and **** goes to hell all over again. I mean...REALLY.

385/2 Days at LEAST keeps a record of how long you're playing. Even a day count!