Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing Soul!
That does seem strange. Perhaps there were more but they were killed, leaving Marvelous/Basco/AkaRed as the last surviving three?

Or maybe it really was three members but the Red Pirates were tricking the Zangyack by having Akared transform into past red rangers, making it look like there were 34+ members.

Some kind of Beast mode
I was surprised to discover that the Red Pirates only consist of 3 members though.

Same, it was sorta underwhelming, but more funny to me. Like "Wow Toei, you trickster you. lol"

But still has a pinch of lame. :disappoin lol

That does seem strange. Perhaps there were more but they were killed, leaving Marvelous/Basco/AkaRed as the last surviving three?

Doubt it. They would of made it clear. They showed and told basically all of their adventures in a short summary.

I more confused as to why and when the FUDGE did AkaRed become a Pirate???

What's up with Kivat and women with bad teeth?First Ahim, now Pink Racer.

I don't find Pink Racer attractive though. She does look like she has some nice DSL's..but that's about it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I more confused as to why and when the FUDGE did AkaRed become a Pirate???

The Legend War had been fought, the Ranger Keys were in his possession, and he had the Zangyack to defeat. Then one day he happened to catch sight of Pirates of the Caribbean. He thought "I know, I'll find a ship, round up two random guys, and we will travel the high seas fighting the Zangyack with my Ranger Keys"

Super Sentai fan
I liked this episode quite a bit. Learning more of Marvelous, Basco, and AkaRed as space pirates was very interesting, and of course, seeing all of the 6th rangers again was epic. I still came close to weeping when the 2 silvers were tormenting a suitless Ahim near the end... well, +5 Ranger Keys, many more to go!

I kinda like what they did with Ahim in this latest episode at least. She seems to have remembered her Kenpo training from Gekired and used in battle. I think thats what caught my eye this episode aside from the Diend antagonist this episode.

Some kind of Beast mode
I kinda like what they did with Ahim in this latest episode at least. She seems to have remembered her Kenpo training from Gekired and used in battle. I think thats what caught my eye this episode aside from the Diend antagonist this episode.

That's the first thing I thought of, when I watched it on keyhole.

That's another thing, I am absolutely loving the consistency with this series. From the big things like Marvelous' past and the little things like Luka's flying dual swords, or their bounty, or ;ike yosaid the kenpo Jan previously taught Ahim (and Don).

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Ahim = perfect the way she is.

Goodness gracious, does the internet make us nit pick over the smallest things??

Oh, and I loved the kempo. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out, but awesome continuity~

Status
Not open for further replies.