Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Had the most insane dream ever. I had a dream that the Parrot Yummy from OOO was going around burning people in a forest, and Gotou and I, horrified by the incinerated bodies jumped into a river and screamed.

Then we rose from the water, Kougami and Maki were there. We were in a pool now. We got up and walked to separate elevators. Gotou and I went down an elevator into a room where Foundation X had been making emotionless soldiers.

Anyways, sleep is always good Cero-G. Memorial Day Weekend = buttloads of sleep.

Now Demonic
Dude, I have fucked up dreams all the time that involve members. You know you are obsessed when it gets to this point. Last dream I had, Keith was a Lantern and fighting zombies from Dawn of the Dead.

Does everyone only have dreams about Keith? I mean at least what I imagine Blade Dancer to look like was there as well.

Eye See You
The truth hurts.

:laugh:

:C.. *cries*!!!!!!

I swear that nobody will otherwise the smackdown will be laid.

You need to make up my mind about us sweetie pie. I know you want me for my body but what of the whole soul thing? Where does that stand?

I'm at a cross roads in my life. I don't know what I want anymore. Men, women, midgets, handicap, Kingranger... I just don't know.

I actually don't remember right now. I'll get back to you on that.

A Security job would be nice, but I'm not as buffed as you are.

You don't need to be buffed. Just let me know. I'll send in a letter of rec. and you are set.

Does everyone only have dreams about Keith? I mean at least what I imagine Blade Dancer to look like was there as well.

I had a BD dream once where she was a drug dealer and **** it was fucked up but she was all over me. I can't handle BD dreams. But once she finally drops this thing of being afraid of me and relationships then we will become 1.

Banned
So i'm starting to look for summer work since i'm getting layed off in two weeks.
It sucks :disappoin

Toku Webcomic Artist
So i'm starting to look for summer work since i'm getting layed off in two weeks.
It sucks :disappoin

I feel you man. Been looking for work for the past 5 months due to being let go from a previous job. This is after they told me "Yeah, we're getting you some hours." :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.