Staff member
Kingdom Hearts 3 may be a finished product, but it's not over yet....a special DLC chapter, titled Re Mind, is heading our way early next year. We still have no specified release date, but thanks to Tokyo Game Show, we did get a new trailer. It's two minutes long and it's in Japanese, so you'll need to turn on YouTube subtitles to understand the dialogue (we mean from a lingual perspective, for the plot you're on your own).

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 9, 2019) – Ahead of the Tokyo Game Show, SQUARE ENIX® gave Keyblade wielders an early look at new DLC coming to KINGDOM HEARTS III titled, “Re Mind”. This winter, players can experience a new episode as they continue their adventure in the beloved action-RPG series, encountering new obstacles and bosses to battle.

The Tokyo Game Show trailer showcases new story scenes along with Sora’s new battle form as he takes on the evil Organization XIII. The new trailer is subtitled in English and available to view on YouTube:

In the upcoming DLC, players travel to a familiar realm and encounter powerful new bosses. In some of the additional battles, players will be able to switch characters. Players can also obtain additional Keyblades by downloading the free update.

KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind will launch this winter for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X. KINGDOM HEARTS III is rated E10+ by the ESRB and is available now for the PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One.

Final Fantasy characters are back!!!!

I think they have Aerith as a promotion for 7 remake! Squall, Yuffie and Cloud are also back. The Vanilla version of the game have no Final fantasy characters but now they are back!!! They finally listened to my never ending complaints and tweets! All that spamming to Square Enix's twitter has been worth it!

I am one of the fans who complained about the lack of Final Fantasy character on this game because its a Kingdom Hearts tradition. I am so happy they are back.

Is that LunaFreya? So she is the Final Fantasy 15 character to make it here instead of Noctis.

So Sora is alive! I was like crying in the ending he is alive on this dlc! Also Its nice that dead Final Fantasy characters like Aerith are alive here.