二番目の翻訳者
I think that it's just that a lot of Japanese sidestories are used to tell origin stories. :p

First before i ask this, im still kinda new to being a tokufan, and im not that caught up yet.

So who is Garo? I have heard alot of people getting excited over him and it has peaked my interest

Mad Skillz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Garo_characters#Kouga_Saezima.2FGaro_the_Golden_Knight

He is Garo.

But in a more broad sense, Garo was a late-night tokusatsu aimed at adults about one of the Makai Knights, guardians fighting demons in spiffy armor, that aired a few years ago. It has a generally darker tone than most shows in this area. Garo's had its own TV series, a direct to video side episode that makes no sense, two other direct to video episodes that take place after the series, a movie that came out last year, and now this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Garo_characters#Kouga_Saezima.2FGaro_the_Golden_Knight

He is Garo.

But in a more broad sense, Garo was a late-night tokusatsu aimed at adults about one of the Makai Knights, guardians fighting demons in spiffy armor, that aired a few years ago. It has a generally darker tone than most shows in this area. Garo's had its own TV series, a direct to video side episode that makes no sense, two other direct to video episodes that take place after the series, a movie that came out last year, and now this.

Oh kewl ^^. Sound like a show i would get into, Thank you for the info Aoi

HEROW
Interesting to see this, though I'll miss Kaoru and Kouga's kawaiiness together. I wonder if we'll get to see Kiba fight Kouga's dad and hypnotize chibi Kaoru in this series?

正義の味方
Interesting to see how they'd go about doing the story with Kiba, since he was pretty much a true antagonist and irredeemable. Probably they might do it like (what they might do) with Eternal and make it an origin story of him going dark side or something.

As a fan of GARO myself (from the drama to the awesome special effects), I would love to see this movie.

And the release date is 2 days before my birthday!