Mad Skillz
I know its so overrated it took 4 years before it finally got a theatrical release :p
And all we had before that was people saying it was the greatest thing ever. :p

Hopefully, Hiroyuki Watanabe comes back for the Gaiden ... but, the question is who will play Kiba ? I was thinking of Masaki Kyomoto but then in the TV series, he was the one who was seeking Kiba's power so hmmm ..... new guy, i supposed ?
I imagine it might be a new guy, could be focusing on the redemption of the armor itself.

min snopp är gul
And all we had before that was people saying it was the greatest thing ever. :p

I imagine it might be a new guy, could be focusing on the redemption of the armor itself.

I think your right, because there's actually a pun in the title.
Gaiden (外伝) means side story, in this case they wrote it as 鎧伝 but it's still pronounced as gaiden and 鎧 means armor.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Can't wait for the stills to come out. ;)

This could be a prequel thing, where they explore how Kiba turned to Darkness.... :laugh:

Mad Skillz
Gaiden (外伝) means side story, in this case they wrote it as 鎧伝 but it's still pronounced as gaiden and 鎧 means armor.
That's cool to know. It would be interesting if the hero was the armor itself rather than having a host.

PARTY HARD

Doesn't Gaiden usually refer to "origin" though?

Nice post!!
Japanese has a few different words that can mean "origin," but "gaiden" usually isn't one of them.

Of course, anything's possible once kanji puns enter the equation.