MattComix Super Moderator Sep 15, 2009 #101 Watching the clip the look on Beyonce's face is somewhere between "Are you fucking kidding me?" and "Maybe this is a skit?"
Watching the clip the look on Beyonce's face is somewhere between "Are you fucking kidding me?" and "Maybe this is a skit?"
Punk #MissionMiami Sep 15, 2009 #102 I think she was more scared of the fact people would think she made him say that or something. She was scared as hell. :laugh:
I think she was more scared of the fact people would think she made him say that or something. She was scared as hell. :laugh:
Tiger My belts talk. Sep 15, 2009 #103 Mr. Underachiever said: I chuckle'd. Click to expand... Me too. :laugh:
Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now... Sep 15, 2009 #104 Skinwalker said: Kanye ROX, and before this nobody cared about Taylor's generic music. :buttrock: Click to expand... Which is why her album sold 10 million copies, right? :sly:
Skinwalker said: Kanye ROX, and before this nobody cared about Taylor's generic music. :buttrock: Click to expand... Which is why her album sold 10 million copies, right? :sly:
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Sep 15, 2009 #107 .....he's on suicide watch? And people actually want him to succeed? Now that's going too far in my opinion.
.....he's on suicide watch? And people actually want him to succeed? Now that's going too far in my opinion.
Punk #MissionMiami Sep 15, 2009 #108 Yeah that is true. It could have been way worse, I think he deserves the blacklash he's getting but people should seriously stop and get over it already. I still laugh my ass off hearing Obama call him a jackass. :laugh:
Yeah that is true. It could have been way worse, I think he deserves the blacklash he's getting but people should seriously stop and get over it already. I still laugh my ass off hearing Obama call him a jackass. :laugh:
DarkBlaze Member Sep 15, 2009 #109 I for one, will be soooooo glad when this all passes. It's reached it's peak already...drop it.
Punk #MissionMiami Sep 15, 2009 #110 To be honest, I would enjoy the whole situation more if it was 50 Cent or Chris Brown. People who deserve karma to bite them in the ass.
To be honest, I would enjoy the whole situation more if it was 50 Cent or Chris Brown. People who deserve karma to bite them in the ass.