Guess my first season. Hint:^
Thanks.

Name:Kotaro Sassa
Appearance:
deathnotelbyasamichan.jpg

Bio:Kotaro was born he and his family where part of a group of rebels who were hidden from the Fangire.When Kotaro was 8 his father worked for a mysterious company.He wouldn't tell him or his mother. But one day his father arrived home late. His father staggered through the door with a case in his hand and a strange belt on his waist. He threw the box and the belt at Kotaro. "You... must...become..a...watcher...and IXA" said his father falling. In his back their was a large, abnormal sword. A large Fangire walked through the door. He took his blade from Kotaros fathers back. The Fangire merely snickered and walked away. Kotaro sat there in shock staring at his dead father.

Years passed and Kotaro eventually opened the case. Inside it there were some Fuestles,some wierd kid of metal and a piece of paper with instructions on it. Kotaro spent every night working on the belt and following the instructions until eventually it was finished. Kotaro eventually transformed into Ixa and was able to kill a Fangire. It was at that moment that he decided that he would protect the humans from the Fangire.
Rider Designation:IXA
Rider Appearance:
maskedriderixa.jpg

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Deme's spots for Za Bee and Faiz just became open for those who want'em.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
reserve Faiz pls. ill make a profile later today.

In Justice, We Trust!
Sure thing. :)

One thing everyone should note though: Ryuki's going to be considered a traitor amongst the Riders, cause it was assumed he helped Kuroi's rise to power.

In Justice, We Trust!
So I noticed something

What's with everyone taking the Ryuki riders in this RP? LOL

I mean, I took Knight because he's my favrioute rider, and Ryuga was just there for the plot.

It HAS to be Dragon Knight, it just has to be...:laugh:

"Training."
No its just because Ryuki was one of my favourite Heisei Riders :loltongue:

One thing before my character bio, is the mirror version of Ryuki the same guy or an entirely different character?