In Justice, We Trust!
Can't see why not

Afro, and Ryuutaro: Both are approved. I got some stuff I need to take care of for school today...studying for an exam tomorrow plus I got an essay due Wensday that I really should start my research for.

I may or may not have the RP started today.

EDIT: CA, can you please stop with the titles already? Seriously, can't you just call them Zolda and Blade just like everyone else? Oi....

EDIT Number 2:

Only way I'm accepting these characters is if you make two separate profiles for them...then I' shall think about it.

Last edited:
Guess my first season. Hint:^
Kotaros Theme Song
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhdb3JHyeC0&feature=related[/ame]

In Justice, We Trust!
May as well post themes for my characters

Chiyo:
Aki Misato: Unlimited Fire
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV3rZhfftUc[/ame]

Koumori:
Mizuki Nana: Brave Phoenix
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b8O0Yj5qU8[/ame]

Shyun:
Fury Sparks
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwH1hPMyVZU[/ame]

Kuroi:
Dark Prison
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKUjJTGiA4&feature=related[/ame]

Zero:
Kotoko Face of Fact Resolution
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XAlrUnAB-k[/ame]

Guess my first season. Hint:^
Depending on what happens in the end of the HJU RPG I might bring Callum over to this RPG.

In Justice, We Trust!
Annnnnnnnnnnd RP thread is up!

PLEASE reffer to the first page for each world's issue. Keep these in mind when you're starting off!

In Justice, We Trust!
Okay, I've been thinking about this for awhile.

I decided to up the character limit to six, also I'm moving Kuroi to NPC status.

Anyone can play him at any time, so long as you remember his personality.

I may apply for another Dark General rider...either Nega Den-O or Another Agito.

Can't see why not

Afro, and Ryuutaro: Both are approved. I got some stuff I need to take care of for school today...studying for an exam tomorrow plus I got an essay due Wensday that I really should start my research for.

I may or may not have the RP started today.

EDIT: CA, can you please stop with the titles already? Seriously, can't you just call them Zolda and Blade just like everyone else? Oi....

EDIT Number 2:

Only way I'm accepting these characters is if you make two separate profiles for them...then I' shall think about it.

Okay, I copy that. BTW, that is just a preview of what is to come.

I think I'll be making them now instead of Thursday.

Name: Horace Robert
Personality: A strict and confident gentleman that hates any form of injustice in his territory. He loves people who loves justice, teamwork, and truth.

Appearance:
cf27864da0fec11753f2a60d352cc9171224510370_full.jpg

Bio:
Originally he came from the Ravensguard Industries as an agent sent by Theodore Max Ravens to a certain dimension set along with 3 other RGI agents. However his fellow agents including him were scattered along the way. He ended up in a certain dimension and it happens to be one of the many AUs of the Ryuki world. There as he was walking the streets of that city, he met a powerful lawyer (Shuichi Nakago) who happens to be Kamen Rider Zolda.

At first, he thought of him as a level no threat at all gentleman (until he realized that this man's condition threatened him to stop from going and faster getting out from that world) and decided to work with him. He and that lawyer worked together daily as they talked and talked everything about that world. He realized that people get abducted in almost everyday and he saw once a monster that came out from the mirror and abducted one person while he was busy shopping in one of the stores nearby that lawyer's apartment. He called for help as that monster took a person to the mirrors, then he got dragged by that lawyer from behind and told him to stay inside a closed room with no reflective surfaces. The lawyer transformed into Kamen Rider Zolda and fought the monster there and freeing that person before that person could disintegrate inside unprotected. Then that lawyer gave a Final Vent against that monster. He succesfully destroyed it and went out afterwards. Horace was released from that room when the lawyer finished defeating that monster. One day came when that lawyer met many of his fellow Kamen Riders and all decided to go out for an all out war against a certain foe of theirs at the same time they will also somehow fight each other. He then tried to go but then, one of them who was a doctor told him not to continue fighting anymore for he will die not from the enemy outside, but from the enemy inside. Horace then knew what that doctor was saying. The lawyer was suffering from a chronic liver cancer and with that, he asked him to carry out his mission. Finish the enemy who caused the monsters to appear and free him from his pain as a Kamen Rider. This alerted Horace as he never really wanted to be a Kamen Rider but with this, he then accepted the offer for he wanted to justify that lawyer's wish.

Rider Designation:
270px-KamenRiderZoldawithGigaLauncher.jpg

[note: In this AU, it's Riders are a group of professionals who wants to end the one who started the chaos of their world. This world's Kamen Riders conist of a journalist (Shinji Tatsuji/ Ryuki), a secret agent (Haguro Miyazaki/Knight), a fisherman (Kurata Sudou/Scissors) a lawyer (Shuichi Nakago/Zolda), a racer (Jun Futou/Gai), a businessman (Iori Takamizawa/Verde), a pharmacist (Tezuka Wakamatsu/Raia), a former yakuza now a producer (Derek Asakura/Ohja or Ouja),a musician (Mitsuri Genkai/Imperer), a high school teacher (Satoru Takamachi/Tiger), a call center lady (Miho Shiraishi/Femme), a doctor (Takamachi Origawa/Odin), a martial artist (Naoto Kurosaki/Ryuuga), a captain of a ship (Kamazaki Ryuta/Abyss) and the two Alternatives (Houjou Sai and Kai)who are twins and interpretters of foreign languages.]

David "Volt" Williamson.
Personality: Kind, understanding and has a pledge to do things the right way. Brave and is quite fast in thinking and accepts his work very seriously.
Appearance:

ginji.jpg
Bio:

Originally an agent of the Ravensgaurd Industries like Horace that was sent to a certain dimension by the president of the company, to establish a communication with that dimension in order for them to share their technologies to that world so as to protect that world in cases of calamity. He just like Horace ended up separated from each of the other 2 members because of a certain glitch with the dimensional transporters. He ended up in another AU of another Kamen Rider World, World of Blade.

He appeared in a forest on top of a hill and saw a city below. He liked the looks of that city below and decided to go downhill. As he was going down, he meet a Category 4 of Hearts Undead who was about to kill him. He made no hesitation and drew his weapon, a vibra sword and fought it. A Kamen Rider named Garren arrived and helped him beat the Undead. Garren shooted a barrage of blasts to the enemy and then he gave it a slash. Then Garren executed his Rider Kick to the enemy and ended up with that Undead's belt opened and Garren took a blank card (seal) and threw it to the fallen Undead which got sucked into that card. He thanked the red Kamen Rider and the same thing did Garren did to him and he left. Seconds later, Garren took him to the B.O.A.R.D. company to be interrogated. He was given a barrage of questions that made him a shock for the unexpected. Then he was given an ultimatum of four days to make him decide whether to join or not to join them. He then opted to join them to help them in cases of emergencies. Time came when he was sent to the training room and was given various trainings such as those performed in the gym, obstacle courses, some fighting with some of their top agents that he gave out a score of 98.88%. This is the first time that B.O.A.R.D. ever encountered such a person that did overwhelmingly satisfactory. He was then led to the room where the Blade blay buckle is found. He was given the Undead Ace of Spade card and the buckle and was instructed by Garren who was Satoshi Hishigata about how to use this and transform into a Kamen Rider. He succesfully performed it in just 4 minutes after the demonstration by Satoshi/Garren.

Rider Designation:
46.jpg

Hey Dark Kabuto, will these now be okay?

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Zolda's approved but the AU idea is denied. Because there's already an issue for Ryuki's world, not to mention half of the characters from that series are already taken.

Blade is also approved I guess.