In Justice, We Trust!
It can be someone totally different. Like someone to pick up the slack after he goes evil.

"Training."
Name: Ryu Tatsumi

Personality: Sort of goofy but is very serious when needed and good hearted. He has troubles about himself and may doubt his abilities, but will do whatever he can to help. He cannot get angry without crying.

Appearance:

KisaragiShunSuzukiHiroki.jpg

ITS AN ALTERNATE OF AN ALTERNATE! LOL :loltongue:

Bio:

Ryu lives in a world where there exists an Mirror Version where Riders exist. He recieved the deck Ryuki deck by chance after the original Ryuki disappeared. He contracted with the beast DragRedder when he tried to save a little boy being attacked by a monster that came out of the mirror. Unable to save him he transformed into Ryuki and entered the Mirror world for the first time.

Ryu was unable to forgive himself and decided to fight against the monsters. Constantly he is haunted by the words Fight... and very soon the world has fallen into chaos as the other Riders begin a war for control over the world. Ryu finally found a reason to fight and then began to try and stop the Rider's war and bring peace back into both worlds. Although Ryu is an Rider, he is still unaware of the crisis that will soon unfold between every worlds.

(I need more information on the world :redface2: Thats all I can do right now but will edit it more if its not enough.)

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Ryuki

Rider appearance:

news_ryuuki.jpg

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
:sly: What's with the girly looking dude?

Approved none the less, if you have any issues with the world just PM me.

"Training."
Its AU Blade from Kamen Rider Decade. Hence an alternate of a alternate :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
If anything about Ryuki's world confuses you, just send me a PM dude.

In Justice, We Trust!
These were posted on the front page, it's the current issues of each world, PLEASE keep these issues in mind while you make your first post and profiles.
The World Nexus:
In the center of the Eleven Earths is another, this world is known as the Core World and it was what holds everything together. This planet is a barren wasteland, aside from a palace in the center of the world where the goddess Orohime resides.

Core World: This world is closed off to all but Ancient Guardians and those that are close to Orohime.

Guardians:
Kamen Rider 1
KAmen Rider 2
Kamen Rider V3
Kamen Rider X
Amazon
Stronger
Sky Rider:
Super 1:
Black/Black RX(Whomever has Black will become RX)
ZO
Shin
J
ZX

The First World: Kuuga’s world
This world is the very first world that was created. ALthough the Rider is not an Ancient Guardian, he is very much considered one and is granted the privileges of one.

The Second World:Agito's World
This world tends to stay out of the affairs of the other worlds, mainly because they have their own enemy to deal with: Creatures called the Unknown. They have become a problem as of late, even for the world’s Guardian. So far, all commutation with this world has been cut off. 

Riders: 

The third world: Ryuki’s World
An interesting feature of this world is that another world exist within it: The Mirror World, a world behind the mirrors. This world is unique, it has two two guardians: one for the real world, the other for the mirror world. Currently both guardians are missing, and the world is caught in a civil war for control by the remaining Watchers.

The Fourth World: Faiz’s world
In terms of military strength, this world is the strongest. The world is controlled by a company called SMART Brain currently they are aligned with ZECT of Kabuto’s world and Kuroi making their military strength even mightier.

Fifth world: Hibiki’s world
An under developed world, a lush forest covered resembling something out of feudal Japan. In this world, the “Riders” are refereed to as “Oni” 
Riders: 

NOTE:
The Oni that I didn't list like the Kanto region oni are avaliable...however for those please use the custom rider template due to the fact that they've only appeared in toy form.

The sixth World: Kamen Rider Blade's world
Like the second world this world tends to stay out of the affairs of the worlds, it is controlled by a company called BOARD that is currently at war with a race of monsters called the Undead.

Seventh world: Kabuto’s world
A few years before the rider conflicts, this world was hit by an asteroid that destroyed nearly all of Tokyo. Since then the city has been rebuilt by a company called ZECT, a company with superior technology. They have aligned themselves with the fourth world, Faiz’s world.

Eighth World: Den-O’s world
Because of this world’s riders have time traveling capabilities, Orohime went to extreme lengths to make sure the time stream remained untampered with. She sealed the Nexus Gate leading into this world, though allowed Di-Com communication. 

Ninth world: Kiva’s world
This world is inhabited by a species of monsters known as Fangire. There are very little humans, and they are often kept for food for the Fangires. Once ruled by the Fangire King, now the King has died and there is a civil war for the throne.

Tenth World: Decade’s World
No one knows what happened to Decade, their guardian. This world is currently in control of Kuroi and it acts as his base of operations. The citizens of the world refers to Kuroi as Emperor and he rules this world with an iron fist. He has combined his might with that of the Fourth and Sixth worlds.

Eleventh World: Double’s world
This is a relatively young world not much is known about this world, it resembles modern day Earth with Kamen Rider being nothing more then a children’s weekend TV show. It seems as though a Guardian was chosen before Orohime’s disappearance but details of this RIder has yet to be released to the worlds. This world is generally ignored by the other Worlds, due to the fact that it has nothing of value to the other worlds.

And in case you have no idea where you're starting...other then myself, you'll all be starting in your home world, with a select few being able to travel elsewhere. For those with Custom riders, like myself you're free to start off in whichever world you choose too.

And because B Samurai has yet to produce a profile for Kuuga, I am opening up the slot again...so anyone who wants him can take him.

"Training."
Damn it, now I want Kuuga :laugh:

I'll make an AU Kadoya! :169: :laugh:

Name: Ryouta Kadoya (An alternate universe version of Kadoya from the HJU RPs :p ONORE DEKEIDO!)

Sex: Male

Personality: A mysterious person, prefers to be silent but is not afraid to talk and has a voice of reason and believes that humans can change. Although silent, Kadoya can get very hot-bloded in situations like fighting.

Appearance: (Will edit soon)

Bio: Ryouta Kadoya in Kuuga's world recieved his powers as Kuuga from a divine being and he uses it to protect everyone in this world as he fights an tribe of kaijins known as Grongis. Although reasons are unknown on why Kadoya is fighting. He looks up to a man called Godai Yuusuke and often seeks him for help and sees him as a mentor. Kadoya can feel the crisis that is happening to the worlds and is trying to figure out a way to save them. (Thats all I can think of based on your description of Kuuga's world.)

Rider designition: Kamen Rider Kuuga

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Go for it.

Though I Think i should add an "No more then two main hesei riders per person" Rule.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Name:Kenshiro Tezuka
Appearance:
Kazuma01pc.jpg

Bio: In a small town not controlled by Smart Brain Kenshiro lived with an abusive family that treated him like dirt. when he wasn't being chewed out by his parents for no reason he would spend most of his time locked in the basement of their house while his parents ate at fancy restraunts at nights. There he would cry in the dark until they let him out the next morning to go to school. At school he proved to be actually smart and always willing to learn but never able to make friends because he seldom talked. His classmates thought he was wierd and bullied him and eventually he'd started getting into fights. Everyday he'd come home bruised and his parents yell at him. When he turned 18 he was kicked out of the house and had to live in the streets. having no where to go and no one to help him he became an underground fighter. His first opponents beat him into a pulp but it only toughened him and over time he grew srtonger. For the next two years he was at the top and felt invincible and would show no mercy to anyone he fought aginst. But one night he came across a fighter he had beaten the night before and was stabbed to death by him.

Kenshiro fell to the ground and died but he would rise up again as an orpenoch to kill his murderer. After that he would do the same to his own parents and to the people he went to school with and eventually he would start irrationally killing people. He had lost his humanity and became a violent monster. Smart Brain would soon hear about his activity he would be recruited by them as a riot trooper. His job was the same as the other troopers "to protect the orpenoch way of life" either by killing rebel orpenochs or humans that try to gain power. After several successful missions he was ordered to track down a the traitor orpenoch and user of the Faiz belt known as Inui Takumi. It didn't take long for him and a few other troopers to find him and immediately engage him in battle. During the fight his Riot gear was damaged and he changed back into his human form, unable to move while his comrades were finished off. Faiz looked into his eyes and saw a man who still wanted to live and stop fighting. Takumi offered that Kenshiro join him and the humans to fight against Smart Brain. He would accept and Takumi would reveal to him the truth about the other worlds and how Smart Brain is really being manipulated by an evil man named Kuroi. But to defeat him they would have to gain control of Smart Brain as it served as one of Kuroi's source of military strength. Kenshiro expected that Takumi would take leadership in carrying this plan out but only after a few months Takumi turned into dust as a result of using the Faiz gear for so long but not before passing it and the rest of the mission to Kenshiro, who became a friend he could trust. Knowing what to do Kenshiro returned to Smart Brain with the belt saying that he was captured as a prisoner and had killed Takumi when he escaped. He was allowed to keep the Faiz gear as a reward and continued do to as ordered while secretly communicating with riders from other worlds. He has already gained the companies trust and is considered by it to be a loyal and faithful soldier but he's just waiting for the right moment to take over the company and use its power against Kuroi...
Rider Designation: Kamen rider Faiz
Rider Appearance:
1684E2_2.jpg

*BTW He's the pony orpenoch*

Hey! Are Western names allowed in the RP? If so, I will be making one this Thursday (here in my country) for I think I will not be around until that day.

Here is a preview for Mr. Heavyarms Zolda and the Electrifying Blade respectively:
Name: Horace Robert and David "Volt" Williamson.
Ages: 24 and 23
Gender/Sex: No need to place for their names already reveal the truth.
Appearance: To be updated.

EDIT1: @Ryuutaros: What the heck??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor Kazuma Kendate. :(

Last edited: