- Wizard has magic & OOO has alchemy.
- Wizard possesses rings & OOO possesses medals
- Wizard fights Phantoms & OOO fights Greeed & Yummy

What are your opinions?

Wizard & Beast vs OOO & Birth

Kamen Rider Klock
OOO is superior in my opinon. It wasn't straight up magic, which was what made it for me. It is really a good show with a good moral: Desire isn't always evil. Desire is the way humanity evolved. Without desire, there would be no Kamen Rider at all.

A simple passerby...
When people lose hope, they desire nothing. Which I think is why OOO is a stronger Rider than Wizard. All he needs is to desire more, and evolution takes place, because we've seen that he doesn't always go berserk. With Wizard, he's constantly pushed to the edge of going into despair any moment, so I don't know... I'd say OOO.

Wizards newest form and that passion (from Haruto) and the fight that took place elevate it to OOO/W/Decade/Blade/Agito level for me

Close, but I'd have to go with Wizard and Beast; Part of it is visual, I will admit (costuming, driver design, and the like).

Plus 'Mahou Shoujo Beast'. If I can't unsee it, I can darn well share the pain...

Welcome
All Dragon vs PuToTyra (They're the strongest forms in terms of physical strength.PuToTyra can go into a CGI All-Dragon-like mode.)
Infinity vs Super TaToBa (Ultimate forms that are physically weaker than the previous forms.Also share the infinity theme.)
Beast Hyper vs Birth Day (Secondary Rider final forms with ranged final attacks)

would be better matches.

I personally think Wizard would win now, considering how OP he is right now, being able to turn into 4 guys at once, being able to transform into a human dragon that can kick people into the sun, and a form outright called INFINITY that summons a giant dragon aura to fuse with an skyscraper-sized ax to kill Phantoms.Of course, OOO is still Over Infinity, according to Kougami.

Last edited: