Definitely OOO. In terms of my opinion, OOO is my favorite series, and in terms of combat or whatever, I find OOO to be ridiculously versatile and, most importantly, unlike virtually every other Rider, OOO ended (well, Megamax ended) with it basically being understood that OOO has unlimited potential for future medals and powers - that someday there's going to be Super TaJaDor, Super GataKiriBa, and so on, not to mention even more animals, and more Super Medals for those animals. You just can't beat that.

... Now that said, Beast could probably beat Birth, but OOO makes up for it.

Wow, what nice timing to stumble across a thread that involves my all time favorite show and the one that I just caught up on rewatched. OOO is def. my #1 show as well, not just compared to other tokus or live action-shows in general, but just compared to animes and whatnot, anything episodic alike. OOO had great characters, awesome development for all said characters (heroes, villains, minors alike), and no one felt out of place imo. Everyone fits their roles perfectly and after the show ended I actually felt "complete". It has has great morals and viewpoints, really throwing the ball around and letting you the viewer decide which camp or what type of ideals you would want to embrace and what you would do with them. The toys were good too, lots of fun collecting the medals, the music were spectacular too and all fit the show / themes pretty well. Suit designs were also another plus for this one, individually only a few were great compared to any other riders or tokus, but as a whole set it felt like the perfect bunch. Nothing major that was negative about this show, the only annoying parts would be trying piece in the OOO + W rider war of the OOO portion and the OOO movie itself being hard to put into the main show's canon, other than that, everything else was flawless.

I started it out hating Wizard and thought the show was really slow and uninspiring, and every week I pretty much watched it in agnony without thinking too much about it. However a few days ago I suddenly got interested in the rings and decided to rewatch a few ep.s to see when and how the rings were used (it was actually just for the brief appearances of the White Wizard but whatever), and it actually went quite well. I think alot of it had to do with Wizard being not the kind of show to be watched weekly and waited upon, but rather all in one go as much as possible. This show actually has an alright set of cast, and the villains are actually interesting enough for me to keep going at this point. Toys and music aside, just the show itself actually has quite alot to offer; they provide details and small tabs of info on things (one of the few things I liked about W despite hating that show in general) and they also follow up quite closely to what had set up in this world / universe.

In OOO its the over-excessive amount of greed that lets the monsters grow and replicate and then wreck havoc, where as in Wizard its the "lack" of any greed or hope that may allow the formation of new monsters. I like how its almost the direct opposite of each other, yet both protagonists fight to keep themselves in check / control as well so that their "inner beasts" don't take over. In the end I still have to say that OOO is better, simply because it not only meets my quota on all fields possible, and the takes it a few steps beyond that ~ Wizard is definitely a good watch, and I would recommend it to others. Its certainly not on my top 3 toku list or anything, but its quite entertaining and worth the time to watch ~

Welcome
Definitely OOO. In terms of my opinion, OOO is my favorite series, and in terms of combat or whatever, I find OOO to be ridiculously versatile and, most importantly, unlike virtually every other Rider, OOO ended (well, Megamax ended) with it basically being understood that OOO has unlimited potential for future medals and powers - that someday there's going to be Super TaJaDor, Super GataKiriBa, and so on, not to mention even more animals, and more Super Medals for those animals. You just can't beat that.

... Now that said, Beast could probably beat Birth, but OOO makes up for it.

Wizard can keep making rings too...

Karate Bugman (cocoon)
I have to say that with the knoledge we have now I think OOO would win

wizard has the dragon timer and can make 3 more copies to fight and eve cobine them to form the alldragon form in addition he has the infinity style

buuuuut, against gattakiriba and his multiplication ability, combining that with all combo medals I think there is no way he could lose

supertatoba can even stop time making him faster than infinity style (even faster than kabuto in his normal clock up!)

Lurker
My young son says OOO because he doesn't need to go through such a long musical transformation routine like Wizard before attacking. Also, OOO isn't as clumsy. Wizard slips on banana peels and falls into garbage cans. :)

Last edited:
That one guy, yeah.
Without desire, we would have no toy gimmicks.

Ah, Bandai and Toei slowly murdering wallets in exchange for little plastic rings

And I think OOO is better. Wizard isn't bad, it just doesn't stick with me as much as other shows did.