Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

Liner Form's been all but forgotten, so at this point Climax Form is the de-facto Den-O Ultimate Form.

So it's pretty much a toss up between this form and the Dragon system for Wizard's Mid-Season Upgrade. I guess the easiest way to judge which is the mid-season upgrade is whatever form shows up in the 19-20 arc.

But in all honesty, can we really classify DoGaBaki as a Mid-Season Upgrade at all? It was only used in one episode. I think Agito Trinity Form beats it with at least one more appearance.

The only reason I'm not worried about the same treatment for this form is that Rider now pretty much has set dates for when the Mid-Season Upgrades and Ultimate Forms appear, unlike Pre-Decade where it was more sporadic. So I doubt any Rider form would get the DoGaBaki treatment now.
 
Liner Form's been all but forgotten, so at this point Climax Form is the de-facto Den-O Ultimate Form.
I think it's as much of a final form as the other. It's just that recent appearances of Den-Liner Team have been without Ryotaro.
 
The only reason I'm not worried about the same treatment for this form is that Rider now pretty much has set dates for when the Mid-Season Upgrades and Ultimate Forms appear, unlike Pre-Decade where it was more sporadic.

Wha? With the exception of Kuuga, Kiva, and Decade, (though, I forget when Ryuki's was) the Final Form usually always showed up somewhere in the 30s.
 
Ngh. I'm happy about Rider Chips returning but... Kamen Rider Girls doing the FIRST two Style themes? Ugh. Those no-talent candy girls. I swear if they come ANYWHERE near the ultimate form theme, I am gonna despair.
 
Ngh. I'm happy about Rider Chips returning but... Kamen Rider Girls doing the FIRST two Style themes? Ugh. Those no-talent candy girls. I swear if they come ANYWHERE near the ultimate form theme, I am gonna despair.

If either of them do the Ultimate Forms, I'm gonna spawn a phantom.

I don't get the love for Rider Chips.To me, they're no better than the KRG.

Also, the vocalist for RC is one weird mental guy.

Ricky, who claims to have the full name Ricky Astrovich Primakov, also claims that he is an extraterrestrial, specifically one from the planet Iscandar, a planet from the Space Battleship Yamato metaseries.
-Wikipedia.

Look at the way he dresses too.If he has children, I'm gonna turn into a witch.
 
Last edited:
I'm still confuse what was Toei thinking (heh, like they ever think) into making the Kamen Rider GIRLS into one of the official singers of Wizard. Chips I can understand, they haven't been part of the Kamen Rider Soundtrack for a long time, and them making a comeback into the franchise is a huge boost for the show. But....GIRLS? Yeah, the adult fans might like that but...their voices don't really fit.

With this 'big' reveal, the two groups must be teaming up to do Movie War's theme. If not, one of them will. (Knowing Toei, it will be the GIRLS. :redface2:)
 
There's the five gimmick, nonbelievers!


Climax Form? It seems both Liner and that one count as final.

The movies without Ryotaro's original actor have pretty much ignored Liner altogether, but originally it clearly was the final form originally, with its debut date and acknowledgment in Decade's original Complete form.
 
I wanna assume that since Fourze took up alot of the music budget getting Anna Tsuchiya, May'n, Minami Kuribayashi and everset to sing the theme songs, by the time planning of Wizard's theme came up, the well was almost dry and the higher-ups decided to just hire those GIRLS since they are cheap ... i do hope they get at least a recognisable anisong performer to sing the Ultimate form
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top