Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

In general it's more people wanting the comedy to take a backseat. A lot of the newer comedy seems a bit forced. I think that's what people want with the old dark Heisei. I mean Agito for example was quite grim with the plot and presentation but it found plenty of time for some lighthearted moments without it getting in the way.
 
I just want a fun and enjoyable show.

Jetman, Gokaiger, W, and Fourze were those things; they each had a good balance between drama and comedy.

Stuff like Kuuga and Dragon Knight is unwatchable to me. I don't care how dark it is, it's excessive darkness is completely boring.
 
I stand by my burning hope that he will be this series' Kougami, eating so much scenery Toei has to buy a new set every time he's on :anime:

This SO MUCH. I'm already loving the contrast between him and the calmer, more scheming Medusa. Whereas he's all ":D CAN WE HURT SOME HUMANS NOW *JokerGrin*" If done right, I think they'll be awesome main villains.
 
I managed to get a pretty cool screenshot of Wizard and his bike from the TV promo.
[HIDE] JjRGN.avif[/HIDE]
 
This SO MUCH. I'm already loving the contrast between him and the calmer, more scheming Medusa. Whereas he's all ":D CAN WE HURT SOME HUMANS NOW *JokerGrin*" If done right, I think they'll be awesome main villains.

If Phoenix's mustache was any longer than the stubble he has, he'd probably be twirling it :thumbs:

And if he were a Disney villain, you just know he'd have an amazing bad guy song midway through the movie.
 
On another totally unrelated note, Phoenix is reminding me more and more of Shinkenger's Juuzou every time I re-watch that trailer. In a nice little "unhinged loony with a beard" way. Bless :)

But Juuzo didn't show just how nuts he truly was until near the end. On the other hand, it's obvious that Phoenix needs a straitjacket from a while away.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top