Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

what pink engage ring?

It's actually called the Hope Ring, in case you haven't seen the finale of Wizard yet and spoiling you:

[HIDE]It's the Philosopher's Stone turned into a ring after Haruto snatched it from Gremlin, and the finishing move was doing a Rider Kick in Flame Style with the power of the ring.[/HIDE]
 
There was actually someone who managed to make several of them and posted them for sale on yahoojapan less than 24 hours after the episode aired, they were only 500 yen so I grabbed one with a middleman. These are the pics from the auction.

KenjaNoIshiWizardRing2_zpsef252933.avif
KenjaNoIshiWizardRing1_zps77aad9ba.avif
KenjaNoIshiWizardRing3_zpseb79eb77.avif
 
damn, no more for sale. it looks okay. what do you think the seller did to achieve the pink? spray paint the inside? paint brushed the outside?
 
I'm thinking he did a combination of the 2 with painting the outside transparent pink, while painting the inside either white or pink.
 
Probably sprayed the inside pink, like how they used to spray the insides of the O-Medals with metallic paint before the premium bandai ones were released.
 
If I were that guy, I would've gone the extra mile of putting a different ring's sound board in it, like maybe Special, Special Rush, or Chimerise.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top