Kamen Rider Wizard EP45 - "The Smile in My Heart"

No one else thought it was odd that a show that heavily markets toys (and not just toys to kids) was preaching about why collecting toys is bad? I guess I should cancel all those Figuarts I have pre-ordered, right Bandai?

I thought the "lesson" was more that its bad to put your toys over your children, or to put things over people, rather than that its bad to collect toys.

Anyhow, for a so called collector, that guy's collection was pretty weak compared to some of the pix I see on this and other toku sites! :P

(it would be a cool easter egg if there was a figuart hidden somewhere in his collection, but I doubt it)
 
Family values, ladies and gentlemen! They come full circle in this episode. :)

--Should I question a toy collector who wants a USED toy? :sly: The collector's value is gone if a kid played with it extensively before he owned it. But then again, if this fandom has taught me anything, there are all kinds of collecting. And if Toy Story has taught me anything, if you have the money, toys can be renewed to their original luster. ...Okay, now I am just over thinking it. :shakefist
--Okay, that father has it coming, but should I question the parenting methods if the son volunteers himself to do homework? He must be doing SOMETHING right! At that age, you couldn't get me to do homework on my own unless someone was there to help me get through it. :disappoin
--Kicked in the fellas and still fights evil. Nitoh, I salute you. You have proven yourself a true man today. :nipponlove:
--Yeah, I know where this is going... Haruto, let the boy go. If a father can make peace with the death of his son, losing his son's toy will be like a drop in the ocean. :shrug:
--I am liking Mayu's henshin jingle! Similar yet different. :anime:
--Wow, never thought Shunpei of all people would be the voice of reason. And I agree with him!
mellow-smiley-face.gif

--Breaking that toy to knock some sense into him! That's even better than physical violence like I was suggesting! Way to go teacher! :D
--Fueki didn't save Koyomi, and Sora become even more of a complicated character... Not the ending I was expecting. :ph34r:
 
I just realized that the phantoms are a good metaphor for people who are 'dead' because they lost their hopes and dreams. Phantoms are created and the original user dies when the Gate's hopes are shattered. It's like how a person who lost his hopes is practically dead inside, and then they turn into monsters, a shell of their former self.

...or am I just very slow? lol
 
The part at the beginning with the toy collector being a bad people is hilarious, did they want the collectors to stop buying toys or what? I thought it was the collectors who gave them the largest amount of profit :laugh:

And yeah, Shunpei is awesome in this episode.

Also.....wow, for what's supposed to be Infinity's ultimate final attack, Plasma Shining Strike looks really lame. Not to mention Haruto wasted it on a normal Phantom that I'm sure could have been killed with the normal Shining Strike. IMO it should have been used against Wiseman instead, with awesome special effect.
 
Wizard 45:

- What... a dinging sound when someone's kicked in the crotch is now literal?? And mistaken for a microwave? What kind of idiocy is this? -___-

- Seeing Sho running away with the plane through the crystal ball makes him look like a penguin or small bird. :anime:

- So if Haruto is out of costume, the Bind spell will still go to the Flame variation (metal chains)?

- Post-Decade Rider seems to keep repeating itself. First Fourze emulated ideas from W. Now Wizard wants to emulate things from OOO with Haruto needing people just as did Eiji, and ancient monsters returning from dormancy. I hope Gaim doesn't repeat W/Fourze, though with the Lock Seeds it appears it may.

- Sho's father looks awfully like Ohsugi.

- Shunpei being competent? Shocking! Now if only he would change out of that awful wardrobe of his...

- I think episodes like these are the ones where focus on a Gate could be useful. But instead the entire show is like this even when not necessary. It takes time away from developing the plot and the main cast.

- When did regular Mages get Wizard's gun sword? or did I forget some episodes?

And why do they have tails?

- Why don the Flame suit if you're just going to switch to Water right after?

- I like Infinity's "diamond body" defense.

- How did Gremlin come to the conclusion that Wiseman does not intend to make more Phantoms? What was his evidence?

- Todoroki next week!

- The song in the movie teaser sounds interesting.
 
The part at the beginning with the toy collector being a bad people is hilarious, did they want the collectors to stop buying toys or what? I thought it was the collectors who gave them the largest amount of profit :laugh:

maybe its Tsuyoshi Kidas way of protesting against the Hibiki fiasco lol.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top