Friendship and the Cosmos.
Yeah, I agree with Shinken, I believe Mage is the default form of all wizards. Sort of like how Ground Form was the default form of a perfected Agito in Agito. Of course, Mage isn't necessarily the most aesthetically pleasing, but it's nice to see a female rider once.

Of course, people can sorta escalate their powers like Haruto and Fueki. But man, that helmet is terrible. It's almost grunt-like in it's appearance.

But since Wizard, Mage, WW, and Sorcerer all use different magic stones for rings how could Mage be a base for them?

Aronbafon
Well look at the rings.

Mage: Very rough cut, no real finesse added to the ring.
White Wizard: Similar cut as Mage, but slightly more finesse is added to ring.
Wizard: Haruto's rings are all clean cuts as opposed to the rough gems the others have.

I don't think the roughness of there shapes would determine what outfit you put on. Especially since Haruto's rings don't even work as transformers with the WW belt. There spells.

White Rose Rider
Now, hopefully I"m not going off my rocker with this since I've heard the sounds on the White Wizard Driver. But could we possibly see Mayu upgrade into a Second Wizard if she uses any rings similar to Haruto's since the WW Driver has sounds built in for each of Wizard's main rings?

shinkenchange!starninger!
Now, hopefully I"m not going off my rocker with this since I've heard the sounds on the White Wizard Driver. But could we possibly see Mayu upgrade into a Second Wizard if she uses any rings similar to Haruto's since the WW Driver has sounds built in for each of Wizard's main rings?

the only thing that's close to her possibly being a wizard is her being the white wizard, it depends on if the ww is wiseman meaning he could die and mayu takes over.

Shining~
Unfortunately, that wasn't "Mage", but the normal "Change", meaning to say that any Mage ring that gets released will simply be a remould of the White Wizard ring.

Ah yeah, sorry about that.

For some reason I thought I heard "Mage" instead of "Change".

Doesn't help that the magic portal is different :p

- I am kinda hoping that precisely because Mayu henshins into the movie mage design, there's a chance that she's going to be treated somewhat well by the show. I can't imagine that it makes marketting or business sense for Toei to want to present "Kamen Rider Mage" as anything other than really cool since they have a movie coming out in about a month's time where "everyone can transform into Kamen Rider Mage" is one of the main selling points of the movie. Also, since Mayu uses the White Wizard driver she is technically hawking a toy for Bandai as well, so that's another (financial) reason for them to want to make her tenure on the show a good one. So hopefully between those two factors she will get a chance to shine at least for a while. Maybe they'll even let her stay on the show long enough to change out of her school uniform.

hmm, this makes sense actually.

- Its really funny that the one time Kamen Rider Beast rides a bike in the series its a bicycle, and one stolen from Shunpei to boot.

well to be fair, has he ever referred himself as a Kamen Rider? :laugh:

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
Not to mention, from what we know, it's in the White Wizard's best interest if there are more magic users. If she gets in danger, he'll surely step in to save her.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
So, indirectly, both factions goal is to produce a lot of magic.. so the Sabbath is definitely advantageous to both sides imo

White Wizard's goal = More Wizards (More people who can use and create magic)
Wiseman's goal = More Phantoms (More people who are practically huge chunks of magic)

I still don't get the point of the Philosopher's Stone in all of this, with 10 episodes or less they should wrap this all up haha