Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 4 - "The Doll and the Pianist"

It was durning the last grapple scene while wizard was in water style. The close up of caitsith around his neck and shoulder spikes specifically.
 
Isn't the human actor of Catz the same guitarist from the Anything Goes music video

Right after Ura knocks the hell out of a couple of people controlling the sound
 
Isn't the human actor of Catz the same guitarist from the Anything Goes music video

Right after Ura knocks the hell out of a couple of people controlling the sound

SHfigues_Urataros1_19cm_jan2009_ban.jpg

Mind if I reel you in?
 
Last edited:
I feel so sorry for that Cat sith Phantom, he got wrestled down in a hilarious way. Probably, this would be the funniest episode to date for the kaijin's ass.

One thing though, I knew it! I knew something like an RPG voice would be uttered "NOT ENOUGH MANA!"

One of the things that struck me here is with that chick Koyomi's case. She's a homonculi? Man! What a big surprise.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top