Kamen Rider Wizard EP 35 - "Another Side of Sora"

Maybe we should lock Germlin in a room with Ouja so he can learn how to be a serial killer that doesn't sound like a winy ****...or just die.

Gremlin reminds me more of Kamen Rider Gai than Ouja.

In KR Ryuki, we had three diffrent psychos: Scissors, Gai and Ouja (The alternatives could also be included).
 
Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Sora just shot up as one of my favorite characters (if not for Nitou and the dual character that is Shunpei and Haruto's shenanigans, he'd be the top) and this was a seriously suspenseful, even chilling episode for modern Heisei. You'd expect to see this kind of thing in Kuuga-Kabuto era shows, but certainly not the post-W ones. The fact we're getting so much movement in the plot department really helps too. I... can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually excited for next week! For Wizard! Ha! Who knew?
 
... can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually excited for next week! For Wizard! Ha! Who knew?

Gee, your profile pic and username sure don't give away anything at all.

Sarcasm aside, I kinda liked this episode, but I kinda don't. Sure we got some depth into Gremlin's character, but to me, it didn't explain how he's a human but a Phantom at the same time. Maybe I'm missing something.
 
Yeah, too bad his motives for becoming a serial killer are really bad. (Or maybe he's just crazy).
Well many serial killers never have a good reason. They just are crazy.
So, the second other known survivor of the Dark Eclipse Ritual turns out to be a human serial killer? No wonder Wiseman took him in! Still hoping that Medusa will get him in the end, though.

And, how is Koyomi relevant again? I'm hoping that we'll eventually find out who she was - and, hopefully, can be again. If not far more, like Haruto has ...
Well Gremlin reminded the viewers Koyomi has to have a reason to come out like that. So I'm assuming she may be a container or is somehow connected to the philosopher's stone. Maybe her mana draining is more then just for her to live.
 
Im assuming Koyomi IS the philosophers stone!

Also this was a GREAT 2 parter, especially after the last one (Which are the only 2 Wizard eps i have utright hated).
 
The only thing you'd really need from episode 34 is the things revolving Haruto and Sora.

But at least the arc gave a band-aid to Beast for all his hard jobbing the last few months.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top