Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 10 - "National Security Agency Section Zero"

This episode was a lot like Agito, so therefore it's my favorite Wizard episode to date. I love it when the cops get involved in toku. It just seems like the logical thing to do when monsters are killing your people.
 
Well, it's pretty clear that Kizaki is going to be Beast. It could've been a little less obvious, but whatever. I wish it could've been someone else, Kizaki is almost completely intolerable. He'd be a great third Rider though.
 
I don't know what being a good "Thrid rider" means but I'm certain Kizaki isn't Beast. It makes sense but I feel like they're just going to get a new actor.
 
I don't know what being a good "Thrid rider" means but I'm certain Kizaki isn't Beast. It makes sense but I feel like they're just going to get a new actor.

We've had plenty of good tertiary Riders before.

How can you deny that Kizaki has an extremely high chance of being Beast? He has a high position in the NSA, strong ideals, hates Haruto, and somehow has a magic stone that is the same color as the jewel on Beast's ring/belt. It can't be the Hurricane Dragon stone, considering that they JUST revealed Flame Dragon last episode.

The way things look right now, Kizaki would be the ideal secondary Rider.(minus his bad fashion)
 
We've had plenty of good tertiary Riders before.

How can you deny that Kizaki has an extremely high chance of being Beast? He has a high position in the NSA, strong ideals, hates Haruto, and somehow has a magic stone that is the same color as the jewel on Beast's ring/belt. It can't be the Hurricane Dragon stone, considering that they JUST revealed Flame Dragon last episode.

The way things look right now, Kizaki would be the ideal secondary Rider.(minus his bad fashion)

I'm not denying it. I actually mentioned why it should be him a couple of pages ago in my thoughts on the episode, I just have this feeling they won't do it. Kizaki could easily have Wajima make the beast ring and give it to someone else.
 
The only ones who can become Riders are those who didn't despare during the eclipse, like Haruto. However the chances of finding someone like that are very slim to none. While whomever it is might be a member of the NSA, howerer he won't always agree with Kizaki.
 
Last edited:
We've had plenty of good tertiary Riders before.

How can you deny that Kizaki has an extremely high chance of being Beast? He has a high position in the NSA, strong ideals, hates Haruto, and somehow has a magic stone that is the same color as the jewel on Beast's ring/belt. It can't be the Hurricane Dragon stone, considering that they JUST revealed Flame Dragon last episode.

The way things look right now, Kizaki would be the ideal secondary Rider.(minus his bad fashion)


Well...they have been revealing alot of Hurricane Dragon pics lately. We got a few already showing up at the wiki and Beast requires more then just one ring to function at 100%. I'm not saying it is out of the question...I just no better after the Brotou incident in OOO.
 
It's the fact that it's green that makes people uncertain.

[HIDE]We know Hurricane Dragon and Water Dragon is debuting before Beast because they're both first quarter toys.[/HIDE]
 
It's the fact that it's green that makes people uncertain.

[HIDE]We know Hurricane Dragon and Water Dragon is debuting before Beast because they're both first quarter toys.[/HIDE]


If ya think about it, the producers know that there are leaks and toy scans already out. It could be that they are doing this for the very purpose of making us wonder. They know what we know and are using it against us and for us. :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top