Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=foboweeklychart&country=Japan


With the third week, it's reported that the movie has done in total an amazing $13,411,712, which would already place it ahead of every Heisei Rider movie, aside from Movie Wars 2010 and All Riders. Very surprising considering the average opening and low rankings afterwards.

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

And it didn't have to feature every previous Rider to do it.

Congratulations.
 
I got "Dragon Knight" flashbacks when the helicopter pilot said "Kamen Rider"

It would have been neat if Eiji(Trigger and former Boukensilver) fought Eiji/OOO's


Aya Sugimoto/Maria S. Cranberry was really pretty.

33551185.jpg



Also I know when the details of "A-Z" were released there was talk about the "Digimon 02 movie" type miracle save. Where people put all their hope into the hero and they emerge in a new form.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afXAi7Kjeoc"]YouTube - Digimon Adventure 02 Movie: Diablomon Strikes Back 3/3[/ame]

I thought the "A-Z" pulled off the scene quite well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top