Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

Kamen Rider W Forever Directors Cut is going to be released June 21.
It's 20 minutes longer and has a different ending from the regular version.

20 minutes? Nice. Almost every DC after Kiva movie's had been fairly short and didn't add much.

The article also mentions a "shocking ending". So, I wonder how different it'll be from the regular version...
 
I'd say the chance the new ending is that Katsumi Daido survives with amnesia or something is large. (and totally welcome, if it means more W)
 
20 minutes? Nice. Almost every DC after Kiva movie's had been fairly short and didn't add much.

The article also mentions a "shocking ending". So, I wonder how different it'll be from the regular version...

Eternal lives .... and come the next W movie, Eternal will have a new form, Kaiser Eternal :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top