Kamen Rider The Movie 40th Year Anniversary project

http://www.toei.co.jp/movie/details/1194117_951.html

Some cast member names are listed by Toei's site now, but they're just the standard Den-O and OOO main casts so far.

渡部秀 - Shu Watanabe -> Eiji/Kamen Rider OOO
桜田通 - Dori Sakurada -> Kotaro/New Den-O
三浦涼介 - Myura Ryusuke -> Ankh/Shingo
高田里穂 - Riho Takada -> Hina
秋山莉奈 - Rina Akiyama -> Naomi
石丸謙二郎 - Kenjiro Ishimaru -> Owner

More evidence that kid Ryotaro won't be in this movie though...
 
Last edited:
Has this teaser been posted here yet?

[hide]YouTube - Kamen Rider OOO and Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders[/hide]

Anyway, I somehow find it hilarious that the Shocker grunts were a part of that playback. :laugh:

I think so, not sure. First time I saw it (a poster who didn't go through all 82 pages). Never hurts to repost if the trailer was posted a while ago.

Great trailer. It is awesome that Kamen Rider and Super Sentai have anniversaries together. A melee fight with at least all the main Riders and a possible team-up with all the Sentai teams. Good times for 2011.
 
http://www.toei.co.jp/movie/details/1194117_951.html

Some cast member names are listed by Toei's site now, but they're just the standard Den-O and OOO main casts so far.

渡部秀 - Shu Watanabe -> Eiji/Kamen Rider OOO
桜田通 - Dori Sakurada -> Kotaro/New Den-O
三浦涼介 - Myura Ryusuke -> Ankh/Shingo
高田里穂 - Riho Takada -> Hina
秋山莉奈 - Rina Akiyama -> Naomi
石丸謙二郎 - Kenjiro Ishimaru -> Owner

More evidence that kid Ryotaro won't be in this movie though...
But Hana isn't there either so he still might. I really wouldn't care if Momotaros and the others were just Den-O like in the third movie. Little Ryou doesn't have the same fell as Takeru/Momo.
All Riders....does this include secondary and third, etc Riders? I really want to see that....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No!:sly:
The one thing I absolutely hate about that promo is that they use the Den-O "Ore, Sanjou!" music, even though it's the anniversary of ALL Riders. I want some "Let's Go, Rider Kick!" in that promo, man!
You mean Double Action Rider Kick form right?
 
The beauty of an April release for this films means it'll be out on Blu-ray/DVD the weekend before the 40th anniversary series (after OOO) actually airs.

Pretty good ****.
 
Well, its nice to know Ankh will be featured in this movie. I wonder how he and the Imagin will react and interact with each other? Something tells me that if Hana and Hina were to meet, they would get along real fast, because they both share something in common: They both make sure to keep the Kaijin comrade of the main Rider in check. Plus, I'd like to see Hana's reaction to Hina's superhuman strength. I don't know why, but something tells me that at the end of the movie, there will be a celebration party at the Cous Coussier with all of the Riders partying, Naomi and Chiyoko are catering and the Owner chowing down on his fried rice, and maybe even the Station Master joins and has yet another Rice Battle with him.
 
The one thing I absolutely hate about that promo is that they use the Den-O "Ore, Sanjou!" music, even though it's the anniversary of ALL Riders. I want some "Let's Go, Rider Kick!" in that promo, man!
Well, this is secretly the 8th Den-O movie so...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top