nerefir
私の占いは当たる
Nerefir, do a look up.
Keyword: Seto
:thumbs:
I don't get it. What are you asking?
Nerefir, do a look up.
Keyword: Seto
:thumbs:
He was making a reference to Philip from Double.![]()
I was thinking of Koji Seto too, but yeah, what is he asking?:laugh:I know. :laugh:
The closest thing I could figure was Koji Seto -> Kiva -> Takaiwa.
Huh?!?
Nerefir, do a look up.
Keyword: Seto
:thumbs:
The closest thing I could figure was Koji Seto -> Kiva -> Takaiwa.
I might be wrong though. It doesn't seem like that the New Den-O helmet is on, but I can see the shoulder thing New Den-O has, the chestplate thing is greyish. The quality of the photo is kind of bad, but the base seems blue. There's also the plates on the knees.
![]()
![]()
How about if I put it like this?
Sorry, still doesn't registering in my mind what that Seto thing Gold Samurai is talking about... :disappoin
Aw, so the 28th Rider may be NEW Den-O? Nooooooooooo! I was hoping it will be an anniversary Rider who is either a movie one or after OOO! Seriously, this movie would've been really good for showing them, because they are the anniversary Rider and this is the anniversary movie! What's not to get? This is a perfect opportunity! If the next Rider won't show up here, then he should at least show up in OOO's movie!