KamenRiderPegasus
わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Tamashi (Taka! Imagin! Shocker!) Combo!
![]()
What is that white human-like thing in the background?
Tamashi (Taka! Imagin! Shocker!) Combo!
![]()
What are you trying to say?:laugh:He would probably do it for free.![]()
What are you trying to say?:laugh:
What is that white human-like thing in the background?
Masahiro Inoue is a huge fan and would probably do any Rider stuff for free.
nerefir, tell everyone how Inoue REALLY got his role as the main character of Kamen Rider Decade :169:
That should show you how much of a big Rider fan this kid is
So...
http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-29975
Let's Go!! Rider Kick 2011 by the Kamen Rider Girls.
Screw that, when the movie is available I'll edit it and add the 2000 version by Hiroshi and Rider Chips over the credits (or wherever it plays).
At first I was like.. "HEY WHEREZ HIBIKI!"
But then I saw him....
Tamashi (Taka! Imagin! Shocker!) Combo!
![]()
Shadow Moon would kick Decade's ass.....
.....though not like what we got in All Rider.
GO SHADOW MOON!