Kamen Rider The Movie 40th Year Anniversary project

I really, really hope that the 90 minutes is used right and the other Riders get actual lines of dialogue/conversations between each other instead of grunting (Blurting out random lies don't count!).

Yea but it might be better like that cause i don't believe the original actors will return to do their voices,maybe just a few if they're lucky.
 
Ok Now I need to know the math. Between TaMaShii, Ratorata, TaJaDor, SaiGoZo, Gatakiriba, ShaUTa, PuToTerano how many forms just OOO have men he mixes and matches? I'd do the math myself but I'm not sure I'd do it right....

I'm keeping KoraKaWani out for now cause we know nothing about it. It might not be able to mix with the others or something.
 
Ok Now I need to know the math. Between TaMaShii, Ratorata, TaJaDor, SaiGoZo, Gatakiriba, ShaUTa, PuToTerano how many forms just OOO have men he mixes and matches? I'd do the math myself but I'm not sure I'd do it right....

I'm keeping KoraKaWani out for now cause we know nothing about it. It might not be able to mix with the others or something.

Counting TaMaShii there are 7 main combos. SO...

3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3
 
Ok Now I need to know the math. Between TaMaShii, Ratorata, TaJaDor, SaiGoZo, Gatakiriba, ShaUTa, PuToTerano how many forms just OOO have men he mixes and matches? I'd do the math myself but I'm not sure I'd do it right....

I'm keeping KoraKaWani out for now cause we know nothing about it. It might not be able to mix with the others or something.

I don't think PuToTyra will be able to be mixed with the other forms outside of toys. The white undersuit seems to hint strongly that it can only be used as a complete combo.
 
Last edited:
Ok Now I need to know the math. Between TaMaShii, Ratorata, TaJaDor, SaiGoZo, Gatakiriba, ShaUTa, PuToTerano how many forms just OOO have men he mixes and matches? I'd do the math myself but I'm not sure I'd do it right....

I'm keeping KoraKaWani out for now cause we know nothing about it. It might not be able to mix with the others or something.

TaMaShii won't be used in any of the mixed combos I assume since it's movie exclusive.

So for the rest: 6x6x6=216

+ TamaShii
+ KoraKaWani
=218

Of course if PuToTerra can't be mixed and matched then number will be much lower.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top