Kamen Rider Race: The Best Speed Boost!

musashi03

HEROW
Sorry earlier, net got screwed up for a while... Anyway...

This has been an on-going debate, among all of the Riders / Rider-like characters, which among them do you think is the best? Both in-concept and effects-wise.

Alternative / Alternative Zero: Accelle Vent
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QHGtwkRcA[/ame]
For a non-Rider, having this ability is surely handy.

Kamen Rider Faiz: Axel Form
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-oS3WTquc[/ame]
10-seconds speed boost?

Kamen Rider Blade: Mach
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri1lLTJ8_s0[/ame]
This one is a combo of Kick + Thunder + Mach, but you still get to see the Mach ability before the electric kick itself.

Kamen Rider Kabuto: Clock Up!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-889KBbQR7o[/ame]
All Kabuto Riders have this, and I would have chosen Hyper Clock Up but that was overkill. Is this really a speed boost? Or are they just slowing time?

Kamen Rider Accel: Trial Form:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XJGo2D-_8[/ame]
Definitely love the concept of giving the enemy a thousand kicks in very quick succession... But too bad the scenes were only fast-forwarded to have that "fast" effect.

Anyway, choose your fast Rider and explain your answer if possible! :thumbs:
 
I'll go first, I choose Faiz Axel Form because of the concept and the effects. I appreciate the 10-second limit they placed in order to make it "balanced". I also loved the multiple Crimson Smash it brings when Faiz does his finisher in that form. I also love the sound it makes and the SFX since it really feels fast.
 
I would go for Clock Up because it has this feel that you are too fast that everything around you is in super slow motion.
 
Do we really need to debate who's the fastest? Kabuto's Clock up for me. ;)
 
^ Not the fastest, but the best, concept-wise and SFX wise. Kabuto was OK for me, but Axel Trial's really felt like it was the real deal.
 
^ Not the fastest, but the best, concept-wise and SFX wise. Kabuto was OK for me, but Axel Trial's really felt like it was the real deal.

I like Accel Trial the best. Kabuto's clock up seemed totally cheap, as the time limit was longer than Axel's, but made for cool fight scenes. I like Alternative Zero's card reader's voice. Trial combined both Clock Up and Axel, as it only has the limit for the Maximum Drive.
 
What about Diend and his...just being really fast-ness.

Well, he was just fast, not to the point that he can beat Axel Faiz and Kabuto's Clock Up. I believe it was shown in Decade that he can't anyway...

I like Accel Trial the best. Kabuto's clock up seemed totally cheap, as the time limit was longer than Axel's, but made for cool fight scenes. I like Alternative Zero's card reader's voice. Trial combined both Clock Up and Axel, as it only has the limit for the Maximum Drive.

Kabuto's Clock Up scene was actually superbly done, they considered what if you were fast and everything else was slow, unlike in Trial Accel's case where they just fast forwarded the scenes, evidence is in episode 40 when Akiko and Tooru walked as fast as Trial Accel when evading Claydoll X's final attack.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top