Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess we can safe to asume that OOO will be the most rider with multiple forms that will far exceed Kamen Rider Kuuga and Double. Also, are there any bets of what his ultimate form will be?, a part of me thinks it will be like Blade's King form, with the undead symbols showing over his body they will show the various animal symbols with OOO's body as well.
 
Well, I guess we can safe to asume that OOO will be the most rider with multiple forms that will far exceed Kamen Rider Kuuga and Double. Also, are there any bets of what his ultimate form will be?, a part of me thinks it will be like Blade's King form, with the undead symbols showing over his body they will show the various animal symbols with OOO's body as well.

Good point :thumbs:
 
Well, I guess we can safe to asume that OOO will be the most rider with multiple forms that will far exceed Kamen Rider Kuuga and Double. Also, are there any bets of what his ultimate form will be?, a part of me thinks it will be like Blade's King form, with the undead symbols showing over his body they will show the various animal symbols with OOO's body as well.

Five tribes.

Simplest guess is a color per body part. Two arms, Two legs and the head. The chest will be taken up probably upgrade medal symbol.
 
Large mammals.

You know, after I read your post, I decided to see for myself and I found out what else the rhino, gorilla and elephant have in common; their herbivorous animals.


Sea creatures is the best guess, what with that picture of the Octopus medal, which was blue.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that Octopus Medal. Well, if I had to guess what body part it uses, I'd have to say its probably used for the torso and arms because of the fact that octopus' have tentacles. What do you think? Also, what do you think might be the other two blue medal's animal components might be and what body parts do you think they will be used for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top