MattComix
Super Moderator
Does it ever!
I think we stand united on OOO's being fugly. :laugh:
Does it ever!
I think we stand united on OOO's being fugly. :laugh:
I think we stand united on OOO's being fugly. :laugh:
Yeah, you got it a little mixed up there. Also, just because Lynxara and I are married doesn't mean we always agree on every single little thing.
Does it ever!
I think we stand united on OOO's being fugly. :laugh:
Hear, hear!
I love this exchange. :rofl:
Well, I guess we can safe to asume that OOO will be the most rider with multiple forms that will far exceed Kamen Rider Kuuga and Double. Also, are there any bets of what his ultimate form will be?, a part of me thinks it will be like Blade's King form, with the undead symbols showing over his body they will show the various animal symbols with OOO's body as well.
Well, I guess we can safe to asume that OOO will be the most rider with multiple forms that will far exceed Kamen Rider Kuuga and Double. Also, are there any bets of what his ultimate form will be?, a part of me thinks it will be like Blade's King form, with the undead symbols showing over his body they will show the various animal symbols with OOO's body as well.
Large mammals.
Sea creatures is the best guess, what with that picture of the Octopus medal, which was blue.